Ramp Mod Needed

gw1500se

Ramp Mod Needed

Post by gw1500se »

I'm looking for a ramp mod but the ones I am finding are either too narrow or too low. I want a placeable, similar height but wider version of this portable ramp. I'm using that one now but it is a PITA since it moves and is too narrow. Does anyone have any recommendations? TIA.
JohnDeere318

Re: Ramp Mod Needed

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Here are two of them:

http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... 1-0-fs-15/

http://www.farmingmods2015.com/ramp-mod-fs15/

I don't know if you have already seen these already, but these looks like the they are tall and not too narrow. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
gw1500se

Post by gw1500se »

No, I hadn't found those. I'll give them a try. Thanks.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

gw1500se wrote:No, I hadn't found those. I'll give them a try. Thanks.
No problem, anytime! :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
gw1500se

Post by gw1500se »

Unfortunately neither of these are suitable. The first restricts the placement too much and cannot be placed where I need it. The second does not seem to be a placeable ramp. The instructions say I need to use GE. I have never been able to edit the default maps successfully and using a copy to create a new one means starting from scratch. I guess I need to keep looking.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

gw1500se wrote:Unfortunately neither of these are suitable. The first restricts the placement too much and cannot be placed where I need it. The second does not seem to be a placeable ramp. The instructions say I need to use GE. I have never been able to edit the default maps successfully and using a copy to create a new one means starting from scratch. I guess I need to keep looking.
Instead Of Modding the map Why Not Just Edit And Resize the ramp above to your needs by rescaling it
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv