Night time

wheelchairman36

Night time

Post by wheelchairman36 »

I know it doesn't make it realistic but is there a way to eliminate darkness. I have a hard time seeing when it is night time. With my eyesight it is just good enough for the days.
farmboy002

Re: Night time

Post by farmboy002 »

wheelchairman36 wrote:I know it doesn't make it realistic but is there a way to eliminate darkness. I have a hard time seeing when it is night time. With my eyesight it is just good enough for the days.
Just fast forward the time to day light. I do not know if there is a way to eliminate darkness? :hmm: other then fast forwarding the time. I don't like playing the night time either. So That's what I do. :hi:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You can download this mod to make the time super quick: http://www.mods-2015.com/farming-simula ... 2000-v1-1/

I might be releasing the 24000x edited mod soon and a 36000x (just joking! :lol: ). I still haven't decided. I will let you know though. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Certain mod maps will alter the brightness of the game's default night, making it darker and more realistic. This is a global change that affects all maps, even the game's original maps. I had this same issue until just recently when I uninstalled all mod maps since I anticipate that once FS17 is released, I will no longer play FS15. Now, night in my game has been reset to the default brightness.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I would also check your monitor settings. You can brighten the monitor up a bit. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt