FS 17 mods on console?

MrSquealypig

FS 17 mods on console?

Post by MrSquealypig »

I don't know anything about modding since I never really had the money to build a gaming PC, and I was just wondering what kind of mods could make it to console?

Every news article I've read says the mods can only use assets that are already in the game, so I'm assuming there won't be any new vehicles/equipment. I guess people could make different maps by rearranging buildings and roads.

What other kind of mods would be able to make it to the console version?
cr41g_1965

Re: FS 17 mods on console?

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I would expect to see just about anything from vehicles, equipment, placeables and maps... if you go to https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... country=gb you can see all the mods that are currently available for FS15 to PC. Now I don't expect to see all these kinds of things make it to console.. but Giants has said that they are hoping to have up to 25 mods available on release day...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Krd1749 wrote:I don't know anything about modding since I never really had the money to build a gaming PC, and I was just wondering what kind of mods could make it to console?

Every news article I've read says the mods can only use assets that are already in the game, so I'm assuming there won't be any new vehicles/equipment. I guess people could make different maps by rearranging buildings and roads.

What other kind of mods would be able to make it to the console version?
No there will be newnmachines avaliable
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Thanks for the information.

Now if only I had enough money to pay someone to make a tiny car mod (bmw isetta, fiat 500, subaru 360, peel p50, etc) for FS 17.