Trying to download FS15

drakepinkston

Trying to download FS15

Post by drakepinkston »

Can you no longer download FS15 since FS17 release date is soon?
danielhawkins

Re: Trying to download FS15

Post by danielhawkins »

No you should still be able download it via the eshop. All versions of games and DLC should be still downloadable unless Giants say otherwise.

https://eshop.giants-software.com/downloads.php
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You can also buy it at Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc. too. If you don't want to buy the physical disc, you can buy it through Steam or like @danielhawkins has mentioned, you can still buy it through GIANTS.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

I always prefer to have a darn disc, and it's $19.99 at Walmart.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cajunwolf wrote:I always prefer to have a darn disc.
Yeah me too.

How to post your log.txt
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Can you burn a DVD from the Giants FS15 and FS17 downloads? Is it an ISO, or just an exec.?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cajunwolf wrote:Can you burn a DVD from the Giants FS15 and FS17 downloads? Is it an ISO, or just an exec.?
I think it is an ISO, but I could be wrong though. But yes you can burn ISO's to a DVD no problem! *thumbsup* Pretty simple really. :) Still, I would rather much have the "official" disc, and I love all of the goodies and booklet, case, etc. :wink3: Can't live without that stuff, just like my CD's, only download on iTunes when no one carries them at the store anymore. I always try to buy my favorite band's CD on the day it comes out, I am just that impatient! :lol:

How to post your log.txt
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

If it downloads as an ISO it's no problem because that would be the exact copy of the DVD, and even so, you can still burn the exe to a DVD, but it want be auto run with all the goodies. I'm the same way about my CD-DVD's, and wi;ll wait in line to be first. I'm waiting on my full premium copy of BF1right now, and I've already installed my new Sapphire ATI RX480 8GB Nitro video card (came in today from New Egg) so I'm ready for it and FS17!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cajunwolf wrote:If it downloads as an ISO it's no problem because that would be the exact copy of the DVD, and even so, you can still burn the exe to a DVD, but it want be auto run with all the goodies. I'm the same way about my CD-DVD's, and wi;ll wait in line to be first. I'm waiting on my full premium copy of BF1right now, and I've already installed my new Sapphire ATI RX480 8GB Nitro video card (came in today from New Egg) so I'm ready for it and FS17!
You got an RX too? Me too! Just ordered my Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 G1 Gaming 4GB a few days ago while pre-ordering FS17! :D

How to post your log.txt
ronannick2014

Post by ronannick2014 »

How do I get back to my network to buy the game download version? :frown:

I forgot about the initial purchase of the relevant information!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

ronannick2014 wrote:How do I get back to my network to buy the game download version? :frown:

I forgot about the initial purchase of the relevant information!
Did you check your email information? Check the deleted folder in your email as well. If you have deleted it permanently, maybe GIANTS can help you out (PM @MadMax and maybe he can help you out by telling what happened and giving your email and stuff like that so he can get the stuff for you), like the other comments have told you.

By network, I have no idea what you are talking about. I know what a network is, but you must have used it wrong, you mean website or download website? If you have lost it for good and GIANTS didn't help you, I am sorry, you have to buy it again.

How to post your log.txt