Farm Simulator 15

KentuckyBoy

Farm Simulator 15

Post by KentuckyBoy »

Hello all, I'm new here and have a few questions that needs answered. So lets get started. I'm a heavy farm simulator player putting mass hours on the PS3. Wonderful game, now the questions.

1.) Will Farm Simulator 15 ever have updates again?

2.)Will they ever make any new maps for FS 15?

3.) Will farm simulator 17 come out on PS3? Or not?

I'm afraid of 15 never getting updates or new maps and i start boring out on the game cause they won't make 17 for PS3. I'll be forced to find another game to play. Anyways, please answer if you can and thank you all.

God bless
thunderhawk

Re: Farm Simulator 15

Post by thunderhawk »

Guessing
1 NO Because Of 17 Coming in 3 days
2 NO same as above
3 NO game console not big to support game I'm guessing it will not be for PS 3
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
KentuckyBoy

Post by KentuckyBoy »

Wow I'm foooked then. Ever played professional lumber Jack simulator?
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

No, they have a new version of the game out, FS17, and will not be doing anymore to FS15, business is business. I game on a PC, and have untold amounts of mod content available to me for FS15, and it will continue. Yes, FS17 will be on PS3 & Xbox (check their site), and for the first time console users can use mods. If you want to continue FS15, get a PC and PC copy of the game, it's dirt cheap now that FS17 is out Tuesday. It looks soooo good on big PC monitor (LCD) with all the eye candy on very high!
KentuckyBoy

Post by KentuckyBoy »

Oh god yes! Sense i bought farm simulator from a yard sell i haven't touched any other games for 3 months nowm love it
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Yeah I have to say it's one of my favorites. I bought it right after it first came out, but didn't have the time to really get into it at the time because of some modding obligations to BF2-AIX, I own the Battlefieldsingleplayer website, and it used to keep me quite busy. Nowadays I'm retired since the first of this year, and have more time. I was playing a few old games on my PC because I was bored with the same ones, and I fired up Farming Simulator 15 about 3 - 4 months ago, and haven't stopped since. I'm working on my own maps now.
KentuckyBoy

Post by KentuckyBoy »

Right on man! I just looked up PC's information on building my own gaming computer. I want to be able to have mods and different maps. I'm really into logging now, so I've been making a field my own log yard with stacks of equipment. By the way, i used to hate logging. Now i love itm
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

I don't know what it would cost to ship, but I can get you a good deal on a good used Dell or HP professional workstation for a fraction of the cost your going to pay to build one, and ten times less hassle, been there, done that more than once. Right now I'm running a 2010 Dell Precision T3500 with a 6 core, W3865 Xeon CPU, 12 GB of ram, and 500 GB hdd, and a ATI FirePro V7800 professional graphics card with 2GB of memory; It cost me $200 bucks. I used and gamed with it like it was for 3 years until yesterday, when my new Sapphire - ATI RX480 8GB Nitro video card came in from New Egg, $279.00 bucks. In fact that FirePro V7800 would have most likely played FS17, but the new card is supposed to be the one to get according to those in the know. I think you could probably get an HP Z420 for around $250 or less, and those are only 3 to 4 years old and have pci 3 slots to boot. I'm looking into one of those, or a z620 myself. Let me know in a pm if your interested. Right now I can run FS15 with settings all settings on max @1600x1200 and it looks AWESOME! I've played a lot of games in my day, and many that purport to have outstanding graphics, but I think Farm Sim has them all beat. I cannot wait to see how FS17 is going to look on this new card, bf2/AIX, bf4 and Cryis look awesome with great frame rates.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cajunwolf wrote:Right now I can run FS15 with settings all settings on max @1600x1200 and it looks AWESOME! I've played a lot of games in my day, and many that purport to have outstanding graphics, but I think Farm Sim has them all beat. I cannot wait to see how FS17 is going to look on this new card, bf2/AIX, bf4 and Cryis look awesome with great frame rates.
Thanks for some of that advice on the RX! Now you're making me more impatient and even more excited about getting my RX 470! :frown: ( :lol: )
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Cajunwolf wrote:Right now I can run FS15 with settings all settings on max @1600x1200 and it looks AWESOME! I've played a lot of games in my day, and many that purport to have outstanding graphics, but I think Farm Sim has them all beat. I cannot wait to see how FS17 is going to look on this new card, bf2/AIX, bf4 and Cryis look awesome with great frame rates.
Thanks for some of that advice on the RX! Now you're making me more impatient and even more excited about getting my RX 470! :frown: ( :lol: )
It won't be long now. Be sure and run DDU from Guru3D, after backing up all your stuff of course, have it shut down. Change your card, and crank her back up. The drivers on the CD will be old, so goto ATI and get the newest drivers before you do anything else.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Cajunwolf wrote:No, they have a new version of the game out, FS17, and will not be doing anymore to FS15, business is business. I game on a PC, and have untold amounts of mod content available to me for FS15, and it will continue. Yes, FS17 will be on PS3 & Xbox (check their site), and for the first time console users can use mods. If you want to continue FS15, get a PC and PC copy of the game, it's dirt cheap now that FS17 is out Tuesday. It looks soooo good on big PC monitor (LCD) with all the eye candy on very high!
No PS3 And Xbox 360 Neither One Are Showing Fs 17 for them I checked before I posted just for PS 4 And Xbox One
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

thunderhawk wrote:
Cajunwolf wrote:No, they have a new version of the game out, FS17, and will not be doing anymore to FS15, business is business. I game on a PC, and have untold amounts of mod content available to me for FS15, and it will continue. Yes, FS17 will be on PS3 & Xbox (check their site), and for the first time console users can use mods. If you want to continue FS15, get a PC and PC copy of the game, it's dirt cheap now that FS17 is out Tuesday. It looks soooo good on big PC monitor (LCD) with all the eye candy on very high!
No PS3 And Xbox 360 Neither One Are Showing Fs 17 for them I checked before I posted just for PS 4 And Xbox One
FS 17 not coming out on PS3 or Xbox 360
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cajunwolf wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
It won't be long now. Be sure and run DDU from Guru3D, after backing up all your stuff of course, have it shut down. Change your card, and crank her back up. The drivers on the CD will be old, so goto ATI and get the newest drivers before you do anything else.
DDU from Guru3D? Where do I get that? Good news is, that it doesn't come with a CD and I already have the latest drivers for it. :D Just waiting for it to come home. :smileynew:

I would like to do this, do you mind going into more detail? :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Here's the whole thing in a nutshell, Guru 3D & DDU, or Display Driver Uninstaller
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cajunwolf wrote:Here's the whole thing in a nutshell, Guru 3D & DDU, or Display Driver Uninstaller
Oohh, Display Driver Uninstaller, gotcha! *thumbsup* Thanks! :D

How to post your log.txt