HELP!!!!

wheelchairman36

HELP!!!!

Post by wheelchairman36 »

My guy just started walking to the left all by himself. Paradise hills1.3s and have many hrs error free. This has happened in the past on another map and had to uninstal/reinstal fs15 ugh
Mythtaken

Re: HELP!!!!

Post by Mythtaken »

Are you using a controller? Check the deadzone and try increasing it a bit to see if it helps.

If you're using a keyboard, first make sure it isn't a problem with the keyboard itself (test outside of game for sticking keys). You can also try removing your input binding xml file from fs15 and let the game build a new one on startup. It may have become corrupted.
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.
KOBI

Post by KOBI »

I have problem with graphic in game it's all dimly and there are lines all over the display. Can somebody help me?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

KOBI wrote:I have problem with graphic in game it's all dimly and there are lines all over the display. Can somebody help me?
Please post this in a new topic and then post your log.txt so that we can see what's happening. Intrusions how to post log.txt is in my signature.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

wheelchairman36 wrote:My guy just started walking to the left all by himself. Paradise hills1.3s and have many hrs error free. This has happened in the past on another map and had to uninstal/reinstal fs15 ugh
May we see your log.txt? Instructions how to post log.txt is in my signature.

@Mythaken has mentioned, your keyboard could be sticking or your controller could be sticking as well.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt