(Multiplayer) HELP!!!

Dakota45

(Multiplayer) HELP!!!

Post by Dakota45 »

Ok. I am having some issues due to Multiplayer not wanting to work. A friend Just got farming simulator 2015 and we are wanting to play online. So we get everything set up and ready to go and it ends up not working. GIVEN we are in the same house using the same internet. Yes we are both connected to a router. So I told him to go home and try getting on at his house. He gets on and everything works. His internet is junk so on his end it was very jumpy. But it worked! So he comes back over and we try again. AGAIN it doesnt work. We tried changing the "ports" on both of our computers and it still didnt work. I however noticed on his lab top when he was to find my game and click on it, it had a little house on it instead of a world. ??? whats that all about? I have spent two days trying to figure this out. Having everything the same on both lab tops and everything. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!
Bsm1980

Re: (Multiplayer) HELP!!!

Post by Bsm1980 »

Hi! Im in Norway... Can't help you but me and my buddy got the same problem. There is probably a bug somewhere in both FS15 and 17. I have lost hundreds of millions this week because of "bluescreens/error messages".
Dakota45

Post by Dakota45 »

I still haven't been able to figure this problem out sense I last posted this! When I was in college we would be able to use the same wifi and be in the same room playing multiplayer. Now its impossible. We need some serious help!
Bsm1980

Post by Bsm1980 »

I know why you can't figure it out... There is nothing wrong with your components. The problem is "GIANTS", those who owns Farm Simulator. People all over have the same problems with the multiplayer options, FS15 and FS17.