Bjornholm Oldies

rmf304

Bjornholm Oldies

Post by rmf304 »

Seems like every server I've been on in the last week has been wrecked by kids. Are there any players that are older, that would be interested in a dedicated Bjornholm game? No mods except what comes with the Gold edition. I'd be willing to pay for a dedi if I could get enough people interested.
Dakota farmers

Re: Bjornholm Oldies

Post by Dakota farmers »

What comes with the Gold Edition? And I would be interested
rmf304

Post by rmf304 »

The Sosnovka map, some new equipment. Nothing too major. Really, it wouldn't totally be necessary to have Gold. I don't use anything from Gold that often personally.
Dakota farmers

Post by Dakota farmers »

Okay sounds good. Are you in the states? What time do you usually play? And you are talking Farming Simulator 17 correct?
Guil

Post by Guil »

There is no gold edition for fs17 yet. Bjornholm isn't available in stock fs17 either.
Dakota farmers

Post by Dakota farmers »

Okay didn't think so. ..
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Guil wrote:There is no gold edition for fs17 yet. Bjornholm isn't available in stock fs17 either.
If there will be a `gold edition` again, i hope we will getting a new map instead, maybe giants could add bjornholm map in for free..
I really dont think it wont be to much work for giants to convert that map to FS17 as well.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: