Code authentication error

Jacanah

Code authentication error

Post by Jacanah »

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum and have a problem I wondered if one of you could help me solve. I'll try to keep this simple; but, I do have a tendency to do things the hard way. My son has been a long time user at Origin and let me use his account to play a few games. I saw FS15 on there and bought it on his account. I just got him a new computer that is designed for gaming so we can now farm together. I opened my own account with Origin and bought another copy of it. When I set up a multiplayer game, everything seems to work fine; I started one recently to test it out and was able to have others join in. Once he tries to join the game, it immediately ends my game and gives us both a "code authentication/try again later" error. I've uninstalled Origin and reinstalled it to make sure the code from the new game has been authenticated and it shows that it has but we still get this same error. Like I said, he's on a brand new computer; he disabled his firewall, and I'm wondering if there is something not in line with his computer to allow us to connect. Any suggestions?