can not connect to friend

oddone

Re: can not connect to friend

Post by oddone »

thanks that site is handy here is link : http://en.file-upload.net/download-1175 ... g.txt.html
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Hi, many Errors in the Log that can be cleared easy for you.
The Most importent Mod is the KENWORTHT440, Tanque_Multiple, FREIGHTLINER_FLD12064SD_Dump, Peterbilt384_dump
They should be delete in Mods Folder.

Some mods have errors in his Struktur, so the cat_MT865B
has wrong Filepath in his Files.

The FollowMe Mod makes the most Entrys in log file. Try the Game whitout this mod.

Than you can try a new gamestart.
oddone

Post by oddone »

i thought i did post link from that site last night but will repost here it is : http://en.file-upload.net/download-1175 ... g.txt.html
oddone

Post by oddone »

well those trucks i need for the mining map i am working so rather not get rid of them as they are sorta needed the follow me mod i did drop as its useless i run the slowest truck and put faster trucks behind me and they still get lost or run into things i gave up on that one
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

From your log.txt:

Code: Select all

Load mod: BigBud747
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod BigBud747
Load mod: MrBigBud747
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod MrBigBud747
These mods aren't for FS 15 or even not for the version you are using (1.4.2). You should delete them from your mods folder because the won't work anyway.

Error: Invalid mod name 'FREIGHTLINER_FLD12064SD_Dump (2)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'KENWORTHT440 (2)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'Man_dump (2)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'MapFruitTrigger (2)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
These mods are in your mods folder twice. You should delete the ones with the "(2)" in the files name. The other one is loaded correctly by the game.

Error: Invalid mod name 'TMP_LiebherrR936_1.5'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Something is wrong with the file's name here. Maybe you can rename it according to the shown rules or (better) remove it from the mods folder.

Load mod: KansasMap
Load mod: _FDR_Map_GreatLakesLogging
Load mod: _FDR_Map_GreatLakesLoggingWinter
Load mod: _FDR_Map_LumberValleyLogging
Load mod: _FDR_Map_LumberValleyLoggingWinter
Load mod: _FDR_Map_NorthwestLogging
Load mod: _FDR_Map_RockyHillsLogging
Load mod: _FDR_Map_WetlandsLogging
Load mod: _FDR_Map_WetlandsLoggingWinter
It's strongly recommended to have only one map at a time in the mods folder, because sometimes integrated scripts interfere. The game loads every map and mod that you have in the mods folder even if it's not used in the game you are playing at the moment.

Load mod: Photo
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/User/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Photo/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Photo
Are you sure this is a mod and not an object to be build in using the Giants Editor? I would recommend to remove this file from your mods folder.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
oddone

Post by oddone »

the last one i don't know thought i got rid of it but so far all my trucks seem to work on the mining map the fdr maps i gotta drop as they are kinda pointless to me but were part of a pack might be that ones with a (2) possibly duplicate entry?
oddone

Post by oddone »

i deleted what i found to be multiple entries in my mods folder can i delete the current log to get a fresh log or will that mess up the game? and i keep a few maps as i do play different ones sometimes
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

The log.txt is overwritten on each start of the game, so there is no need to delete it to get a fresh one.

Just remove some of the duplicates from the mods folder, then start the game and after quitting it check the log.txt again to see if there are still any errors.

You can still keep multiple maps you want to play, but as Der_Tod said you should not have all of them in the mods folder at the same time. Just put the one map you want to play in the mods folder and move the others somewhere else.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
W1der

Post by W1der »

Note ...
If you take a "map.zip" out of your mod folder the savegame will appear as "empty" in the game menus.
However ... the savegame file will remain in the FS15 folder and if you restore the map to the mod folder it will again re appear in the menus.
The risk here is that you start a new game in the slot that looks empty and then the previous savegame for this map will be lost.

You could try this to get some structure for your maps/mods/savegames ...

Create a folder on your computer for each modded map you play ...
In this folder store the savegame file, the map.zip and a copy of the mods you wish to use on this specific map.

If you want to ... you can do the same for any savegame that uses the stock maps also.
This is a good way to keep your modfolder clean, containing only the mods you use for each specific map.

There is of course multiple ways you can "go about" this ... consider what I wrote a "hint" and find a solution that you like! *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
oddone

Post by oddone »

just seems no matter what i do even a stock map with no mods we still can not join each others game