can not connect to friend

oddone

can not connect to friend

Post by oddone »

i have emailed support and they not much help keep saying about port on router when i am hooked direct to modem and everything is open i can join some online games and some can join mine mods or not don't matter but my friend and i can not connect on a game unless i take my computer to his house and hook into his modem then we can play just updated game and all that. aslo after doing that today it decided even though we got same mods from same site at same time saying he did not have mods i had
Der_Tod

Re: can not connect to friend

Post by Der_Tod »

Take a look here viewtopic.php?f=832&t=88134
Make sure you (and your colleagues) are looking on the same server (German, Continental Europe or International) and are using the same version of the game (1.4.2 is the latest). Try to search for the name of the game (consider correct spelling) and use the following settings:
Map: all maps
Language: all languages
max. number of players: 16
no password: off
game isn't full: off
mods/DLCs: off
Don't forget to click "refresh" (or similar. I don't know the english designation of the button. In German it's "Aktualisieren").

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
oddone

Post by oddone »

did all that and i get an error when i join and i click start saying "no connection could be established to the multiplayer game" but yet i can join other games and my friend can as well and others can join my game only way we can do multiplayer is if i go to his house and hook in there
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

Ok. I am not sure about but maybe you can check the settings of the used security software (antivirus, firewall or similar), if there is something blocked. First of all I would try to start a game without any mods, so you can be absolutely sure that isn't causing the error.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
oddone

Post by oddone »

tried everything can not figure out what is going on and when i go to his house with my computer for example we were trying pleasant valley 2 mining map and when doing that none of the sell features would work and the mine show open on my screen but not on his and he drive through the mountain and into mine jsut stuff like that as well as only way we can play is if i physically bring my computer to his house and hook it up there
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

If it is saying that, you are not connected to internet or your internet connection is not strong enough.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
oddone

Post by oddone »

well thing is and i just tried it to see i can join other games as can he and others can join my games i even went and got a brand new modem as the old one did die the other day still don't work he cant join my game and i cant join his
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Can you provide your log.txt?

If you are not both updated to the latest version of Farming Simulator 15, you both will NOT see each other's game. Update Farming Simulator 15 Here :this:

How to post your log.txt
oddone

Post by oddone »

we see the game just can't join each others but can join other games and others can join games we make on our own: i will post log in another comment as its maybe too large to do
oddone

Post by oddone »

saying when i try to copy/paste my log file contains too many words puts me like 5k over limit
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

When you comment, click "Full Editor & Preview" and at the bottom of your comment you are making, click "Attachments", then click "Add Files". Then we can download your log.txt to see what's happening with your game.

How to post your log.txt
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Or you read the Text on the Link of Log.txt in Signature
"If the log.txt is too big to upload you can use a filehoster like http://www.file-upload.net/"
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

oddone wrote:saying when i try to copy/paste my log file contains too many words puts me like 5k over limit
Please check if the log.txt contains many identical lines at the end before trying to post it. If there are, then remove as many of them as possible until the file is small enough to be posted here.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
oddone

Post by oddone »

yea saying its about 5k over the limit
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

oddone wrote:yea saying its about 5k over the limit
As mentioned previously please remove any repeating identical line at the end of the file to make it smaller. then you can upload here. Or as böserlöwe mentioned you can also upload it to a filehoster like http://www.file-upload.net/ and then post a link to the file.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules