Looking for person to hlp me on my maps got two I need hlp with once in awhile and also a friend

Tperrypa4312

Looking for person to hlp me on my maps got two I need hlp with once in awhile and also a friend

Post by Tperrypa4312 »

Got two maps I play that are big enough for a two maybe three helpers ppl must be serious about playing and I play pc and am in Pennsylvania message for details
titopr

Re: Looking for person to hlp me on my maps got two I need hlp with once in awhile and also a friend

Post by titopr »

What maps you are using I will like to play I'm from Florida
buggywuggy

Re: Looking for person to hlp me on my maps got two I need hlp with once in awhile and also a friend

Post by buggywuggy »

i am in SC i can help also
rmf304

Post by rmf304 »

I'm in WV and would be interested. Maybe we can get an East Coast group together here.
Spector51

Post by Spector51 »

I am in Northern Virginia and am also interested in a multiplayer. I have never played multiplayer but am getting somewhat bored with single player career mode.
lilpsychoprincess

Post by lilpsychoprincess »

im up for any mp i like making friends and love farming too so if yall need help jus message :gamer: