How can I join my son in his game?

scotty467

How can I join my son in his game?

Post by scotty467 »

My son would like me to join him in his game. I didn't think it could be done. Lately he has been playing on internet servers. I thought we could meet up on one of those servers. When we tried we got a message saying the product key was not authorized. I believe that happened because the game was put on both computers from the same product key. Now even after shutting one computer down, and restarting the other, my son can not join on any servers and is still getting the same message. What do I have to do to get my son back onto servers, and is there anyway for me to play his game with him without buying another product key?? Thank you.
don_apple

Re: How can I join my son in his game?

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Regarding the first question: please have a look at the following post which tells you how to request that your product key is reset: viewtopic.php?f=829&t=44642

And if you want to join your son while playing you will have to buy another copy of the game, as you have already noticed playing the game on two computers with the same product key is not possible.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules