multiplayer *censored*

Sid1701d

multiplayer *censored*

Post by Sid1701d »

I am not very happy with the Multiplayer base in 2015, people come on to small farms drive everything everywhere, and start jobs and don't finish them, and if they know who the administrator of the server is they ask for stuff that the small farm can't afford and you get fertilizer to fertilize your fields but the newbies or people that don't stay long put helpers on your field to drag you even further in debt. So no matter which way I go I always finding I can't stand either way. Also no one stays in the new farms long enough to do them any good. They complain about how long it takes for crops to grow.
I just plan give up with Farming Simulator Multiplay.

I am afraid for giant that the Multi play for 2017 is going to be the same way, once all the farms are big they treat the little ones like trash.
Mythtaken

Re: multiplayer *zensiert*

Post by Mythtaken »

That's the sad reality of multiplayer gaming. It doesn't matter what the genre or game is, once you invite real people in, stupidity and chaos will ensue. The only way to ensure a good multiplayer experience in Farming Simulator (or any game) is to lock it down and play only with a few friends.
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Thats why I only plan on using people off this forum... people with plenty of posts and love the game...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

cr41g_1965 wrote:Thats why I only plan on using people off this forum... people with plenty of posts and love the game...
Amen There Been There And Done that that's why I quit multiplayer Pay 8 bucks a month for a dedicated server get people you think likes to work then get surprised by them tearing up your map with equipment left sitting out everywhere and drove in ponds field half moved or half a++ done had to say not worth 8 bucks a month anymore and shut my server down
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:Thats why I only plan on using people off this forum... people with plenty of posts and love the game...
Couldn't agree more.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt