crops mods ?

gigemaggs99

crops mods ?

Post by gigemaggs99 »

Can someone please point me in the correct direction?

I was watching a video on youtube about FS15, he has all sorts of extra crops, (oat, sorghum, cotton, lime, sunflowers,etc...etc...) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5Bl_DssT0

I assume those are mods. When I use the search feature here I find a bunch of topics for FS19 wish list and cotton, but I can't find a post on MOD downloads for the extra crops.

I assume you have to have a special map that will accept the selling of these extra crops too. Then there is special equipment.

I searched on modland.net and I'm able to find a cotton harvester but not the actual crop MOD.

What am I supposed to use as the search parameter?
JohnDeere318

Re: crops mods ?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

The mod is called "multifruit mod." Once you add in the correct mods, you should be able to use the default harvesters. Usually when you download a map, it gives you those certain necessities for the mod to work properly. If you get Stevie's maps, he gives you multifruit in the modpack.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
gigemaggs99

Post by gigemaggs99 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:The mod is called "multifruit mod." Once you add in the correct mods, you should be able to use the default harvesters. Usually when you download a map, it gives you those certain necessities for the mod to work properly. If you get Stevie's maps, he gives you multifruit in the modpack.
Thank you once again sir! *thumbsup*

I'm assuming you can sell these new crops as well on the MOD maps?

Thank you again!

Gus
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

gigemaggs99 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:The mod is called "multifruit mod." Once you add in the correct mods, you should be able to use the default harvesters. Usually when you download a map, it gives you those certain necessities for the mod to work properly. If you get Stevie's maps, he gives you multifruit in the modpack.
Thank you once again sir! *thumbsup*

I'm assuming you can sell these new crops as well on the MOD maps?

Thank you again!

Gus
Yes, just on mod maps, you can't use the default maps, which is a big bummer. You have to edit the map with GE and... Just gets to be a lot of work, better luck just finding a mod map with soybeans, oats, etc. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
masseyharris

Post by masseyharris »

Does anyone know where there's a tutorial for adding the extra fruit capability to a map? I'd like to add some to my map if I can,

thanks
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

http://www.fsmodding.com/topic/525-addi ... uits-fs15/ was the one I had recommended.
I read it, decided it seemed like effort, and went back to looking for maps with multifruit in them. Settled on switching between Stappenbach, Rosedale, Ackendorf and Cherry hills as the mood takes me.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

Try this mod with instructions,https://www.modhoster.com/mods/additionalmaptypes for 2017, but still a bit of effort required
masseyharris

Post by masseyharris »

Great thanks, I will definitely give it a try for 17