Updated courseplay

Sarge

Updated courseplay

Post by Sarge »

Hi, I've been playing for a very long time now and have tried all versions since 2013. I like courseplay.

I found in LS17 that the courseplay actually lets you plant tree saplings. I'm unable to do that in LS15. Does anyone know if the 17 version will work in 15 or if there is an update I'm missing. I'd really like to be able to do this.
Al Nixon
When God calls the only correct answer is "Yes Lord"!

Platform PC, Hardware-Dell XPS desktop
Hairy Bob

Re: Updated courseplay

Post by Hairy Bob »

Not quite answering your question (as I don't know) but it is possible to plant saplings with courseplay, by setting up the course in field work mode and switching to transport mode before setting the driver off. You have to turn on and lower the planter, the worker won't raise it on turns or stop when it's empty, but it's the best workaround I've found.
I'd recommend getting the big saplings mod, to have 120 per pallet instead of 20, and the tree planter connector so you can pull 3 at once, so it'll plant 360 before running out.
I highly doubt the new version of courseplay will work on 15, from what I gather a lot has changed. Back up your save game and give it a try, what's the worst that can happen?
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc