Knaveswell

dandare75

Knaveswell

Post by dandare75 »

Installed knaveswell map with mods.only had prices against potatoes and silage.removed mods, reloaded game on its own, still the same. Has a mod corrupted the game? Have not tried to see if I get an money from any of the crops that do not have a price. Is it worth deleting. this map and reloading again? Any help appreciated.
Hairy Bob

Re: Knaveswell

Post by Hairy Bob »

Are you looking at the in game menu, or the VG PDA? If you don't have it, I'd highly recommend it.
I've had problems with a few maps where the wrong station names show up, and sometimes missing prices with the in game menu, but the PDA always seems to work fine.
If that doesn't work, it's possible you have a corrupted map file, in which case I'd try downloading it again.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

You've picked a fantastic map btw, so long as you don't mind having no log sell point.
I love the muddy patches everywhere, it's the only map I've played with mud in the fields as well as the tracks, and the hills make for a great challenge too.
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Thanks for the reply. Love the mud patches, can be a bit annoying if you don't have a decent hp tractor. Been on willow tree for a bit, like that as small but has traffic, people.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Do you have the drive control mod? That's pretty essential for knaveswell as it allows you to lock the diffs when things get muddy.
I don't use a lot of it's features like gears, handbrake etc but they're easy to turn off, just go to the drivecontrol.xml file, which it creates in the farming simulator folder when you first load the game with it in your mods folder, and change true to false for the options you don't want.