Visible in Courseplay

dandare75

Visible in Courseplay

Post by dandare75 »

I have the JF1060 trailed forager. Currently on a small map that does not warrant to use a larger forage harvester, we'd not look realistic in the map.the issue I have is that when setting a new combine unload and transport course, when selecting a combine for the course to find, this forager does not appear.How do I make it visible on the courseplay settings?
Hairy Bob

Re: Visible in Courseplay

Post by Hairy Bob »

I'd love to know this too, I've tried playing with the xml file and only succeeded in causing log errors.
This seems to be common to all the trailed foragers I've found, and all I can suggest is to work around it by either running the forager on a fieldwork course with an offset (I just copy the course from the windrower), and follow with the trailer yourself, with the option to use courseplay to trail back to the clamp.
The second option is to drive the forager yourself, with a trailer on follow me, then switch over and send the driver off on a courseplay route when full.
I don't know which I prefer, I like driving the forager so I can pick everything up, but I don't like having to swap from follow me to courseplay and back again.
My usual solution is to upgrade to a big X 580 once I've sold a bunker load of silage, and role play that I'm contracting to the other farmers in the area by mowing and chopping all the grass fields without buying them!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Cheers Hairy Bob.i prefer to operate the forager. Did The second option. I have a JD trailed forager I think that might work as done it before. Just doesn't look good a massey towing a jd:-)
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

dandare75 wrote:Cheers Hairy Bob.i prefer to operate the forager. Did The second option. I have a JD trailed forager I think that might work as done it before. Just doesn't look good a massey towing a jd:-)
How did you get on with the JD forager? If it works with courseplay, could you post a link to where you got it?
As I said, it's something I've been trying to get working too.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Hairy Bob wrote:
dandare75 wrote:Cheers Hairy Bob.i prefer to operate the forager. Did The second option. I have a JD trailed forager I think that might work as done it before. Just doesn't look good a massey towing a jd:-)
How did you get on with the JD forager? If it works with courseplay, could you post a link to where you got it?
As I said, it's something I've been trying to get working too.
Not had chance yet.will let you know.