Hitch point

fraserfendt1050

Hitch point

Post by fraserfendt1050 »

Hi all

I am new to the forums and was looking for some help.

I have noticed that in the game there is trailers and one or two machines that have trailer hitch points but they are not functional.

I was wondering how I can add this function to the mod?

Ps I will need the idiots guide on how to do this.

This series of games could do with a very good guide on how to do things like this as well as other mods. If someone published a written guide (I know the book is an out dated concept) cd or downloadable version I would buy it.

I know that my version came with a book and cd on modding but I found it useless. Sorry Giants.
don_apple

Re: Hitch point

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry there won't be an 'idiots guide' that will tell you specifically on how to make the hitch points work.

I would recommend to start looking at some of the video tutorials to learn some basics of modding for FS: https://gdn.giants-software.com/videoTutorials2.php

Afterwards you could start comparing a trailer where the hitch point is working to one where it isn't and then try to figure out what is different between the two and try to update the one with the non-working hitch point accordingly.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
fraserfendt1050

Re: Hitch point

Post by fraserfendt1050 »

Thanks for your help I will Check out the link you provided.