Chippers not loading

Waldo690

Chippers not loading

Post by Waldo690 »

Hello, first post on here so lets get it going. Has anyone had the problem with an 3 point attached chipper like the Bruks (I even tried another one like it) chipping a fallen tree putting it in a trailer and the fill level of said trailer remains at zero. I've tried it with different trailers, chippers, tractors, trucks, areas on the map, the only thing I haven't tried is a different map. It did great and I made a ton of money for a while now it won't do a darn thing. Any help is appreciated.
Hairy Bob

Re: Chippers not loading

Post by Hairy Bob »

Try it on a new save with only the Bruks in your mods folder.
If that doesn't work, post your log.txt file here and we might get some clues. I've never had this issue so without seeing your log I'd only be guessing.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Waldo690

Post by Waldo690 »

On a new game with only the Bruks it did work. I did a new game with everything back on it, and only the in game tractors would work correctly. The Cade IH 1086 mod pack I have wouldn't. I went back to my original saved game and it's hit and miss.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

One of your mods is conflicting with the Bruks then. Do you have any errors in your log file? If so I would fix/remove any mods with errors and try again.
If that doesn't help, add your mods back to an empty mods folder a few at a time, keep testing until you find the one/s that break it.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Waldo690

Post by Waldo690 »

There are a few errors, and some stuff I don't understand. I will start researching and working on that and seeing what the bad egg is. Thanks for the help. Will keep you posted.