Sorghum Sorrows

rmf304

Sorghum Sorrows

Post by rmf304 »

So, I have Oats, Rye, Sorghum, Soybeans, Sunflowers, Clover and Alflafa added into the current map project I'm on. Everything shows up where it should, in the market, in the map if I paint it in the editor first, ect. But, when I roll up with the seeder, it won't plant it. Doesn't even show up for it. Does the multiFruit mod not cover sorghum? Every other crop I've added works fine with no issues, so I'm thinking it's something to do with the mod.
buggywuggy

Re: Sorghum Sorrows

Post by buggywuggy »

have you tried both types of seeders?
rmf304

Post by rmf304 »

Yep, it just doesn't show up.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Have you removed everything from your mod folder you don't need? I was having the same problem with soybeans until I named it soyBean, and cleaned up my mod folder. I'm still having trouble getting it to work, but at least they are starting to show up now; that means I'm winning. ;-)
rmf304

Post by rmf304 »

I saw some places where it was named soyBean, now that you mention it. I'd bet that capital B is my issue. Giants is very particular about caps.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

It's always something simple that we're over looking because it is human nature to always think it's a more complicated problem than it really is. For me it's things like simple syntax errors, punctuation, or as mentioned, caps or not. And lot of the times I find I have a path wrong, or the wrong filename in that path.