Looking for a particular mods name

Narus

Looking for a particular mods name

Post by Narus »

the problem with running with a lot of mods is that you tend to forget what does what, especially when many of them are in foreign language. being away from the game for a while doesn't help the situation either. hopefully someone here might be able to help out by saving me a lot of time by not going mod by mod in my list when i get home.

i'm running Paradise Hills map and there are a lot of production areas that depend on supplies to keep them running. when i first log in and when a particular location runs out off a certain supply product (grain, water, compost) or the storage fills up there's a notification bar that appears at the top of the screen and a message scrolls across letting you know what machine is having an issue.

does anyone know the name of this mod? i'm trying to look for a keyboard shortcut to trigger the notification manually and see what else needs attention.
Narus

Re: Looking for a particular mods name

Post by Narus »

stevie from farming simulator mods help me identify the mod i've been looking for. it's the "live ticker" that comes with Marhu stuff, like with the mixing station. now the question is this, can this mod/script be attached to a keybinding in any way so you can have it run a scan the way it does when you first load the game and report whats empty or full.