Interesting Field Problem

Cajunwolf

Interesting Field Problem

Post by Cajunwolf »

This just showed up out of no where, and I've pulled everything out of my mods folder except tractors, trailers, and implements I use, but it's still happening. All I've done so far is the basic's of setting up the sample mod map, renaming everything necessary, and added the briefing, icon, and preview images on the loading screen; the map is completely stock. Here's what's happening when I try to plant, or cultivate.

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Like I said, the map is stock, Ive done nothing to it yet. This happens if you plow, cultivate, or sow, and only on this map, and not the three stock maps. Nothing out of the ordanry shows up in my logs, and there is nothing else in my mods folder except an automatic door trigger, which I removed. Could the map01.i3d (or in this case the map02.i3d) be corrupt somehow? Everything else works just fine, and this just showed up.
thunderhawk

Re: Interesting Field Problem

Post by thunderhawk »

I would try the map with a new game save (start New Game) and just see if it still does it. It could be a bad game save or it could be I3D file Issues I would Start with trying new game save and see what happens

If it winds up being a game save issue you may have to start new game
but if it a I3D File issue if you have backup copy of map just replacing the I3D file with its shapes file would fix issue
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

That is a new save game. In other words I exported it to it's own mod folder, loaded it in game, and tried to plow, cultivate, or seed, and it does this. Never seen this one before.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

well if you have a backup copy of map replace the maps I3D file If your map is map01 replace The map01.I3d and the map01.shapes file if there is a admin file replace it to
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Did that too, so it's not the actual i3d file, but something else. Looking at it you would think it was a mod you forgot to add fruits too, but it happens with plow, cultivator, and sower. I've done two maps so far, and no problems, and now this just pops up out of the blue on the third one. I'm thinking to load it into the editor and repaint the fields, save, and try again.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

yeah could try that cause I'm out of idea's now sorry thought for sure one of them fix's would work
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Hay thanks for the help anyhow. It's my luck as usual to get a strange problems that no one has seen before. I'll zip it and upload to one of my websites later so you, or anyone else who might want to look at it can. I think I've hit the "can't see the forest for the trees" thing, and am not seeing something obvious.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

oh ok no problem
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Here it is Norrod_Farms.

No big hurry because like me, I'm sure your into FS17 right now (Playing it now, well looking around really), but when you, or anyone else gets a chance, look it over and see if you can see what I'm not for some reason.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Cajunwolf wrote:Here it is Norrod_Farms.

No big hurry because like me, I'm sure your into FS17 right now (Playing it now, well looking around really), but when you, or anyone else gets a chance, look it over and see if you can see what I'm not for some reason.
ok will do yeah I'm about 37 min from getting on fs17 so yeah my mind is in 17 right now
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

LMAO! Yea hate to break your heart, but I'm been playing it for 30+ minutes now, it's freaking awesome! The graphics are some of the best I've seen it a game yet, and my Sapphire RX480 8GB Nitro card is preforming better than I had expected; I've everything on very high.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Cajunwolf wrote:LMAO! Yea hate to break your heart, but I'm been playing it for 30+ minutes now, it's freaking awesome! The graphics are some of the best I've seen it a game yet, and my Sapphire RX480 8GB Nitro card is preforming better than I had expected; I've everything on very high.
downloads showed down so mine picked up speed I'm a Playing now Woo Hoo LOL
Nvidia GTX 660ti
W1der

Post by W1der »

Changed the viewing angle to 70 in FS17 and this started happening (while doing missions) ...
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

W1der wrote:Changed the viewing angle to 70 in FS17 and this started happening (while doing missions) ...
That's a big viewing distance! :shock:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
W1der

Post by W1der »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
W1der wrote:Changed the viewing angle to 70 in FS17 and this started happening (while doing missions) ...
That's a big viewing distance! :shock:
Yes ... :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5