editor help please

short cut

editor help please

Post by short cut »

hello I'm having aproblom with my ge I'm using 6.0.5 my ge will not load up on my pc it did last night as I was doing an edit. truned my pc on today and ge wont load up it just goes to my task bar it did the same to me then I was on 6.0.3 so I up dated to 6.0.5 has any one got any iders on how to fix this other then getting a mate to do the mods for me

thanks
Pc user.
short cut

Re: editor help please

Post by short cut »

ok guess no ones knows how fix this problem

I downloaded 6.0.1 and works for 2 weeks and I'm back to not having editor any one have any iders ? please
Pc user.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

short cut wrote:ok guess no ones knows how fix this problem

I downloaded 6.0.1 and works for 2 weeks and I'm back to not having editor any one have any iders ? please
I have always used 6.0.3 and have never had any problems with it. Do you have a virus on your P.C.? maybe check that and do a disk clean up re-install 6.0.3 go to properties and set it as the administrator. Not sure if that will fix it? But you could give it a go... :hi:
short cut

Post by short cut »

farmboy002 wrote:
short cut wrote:ok guess no ones knows how fix this problem

I have always used 6.0.3 and have never had any problems with it. Do you have a virus on your P.C.? maybe check that and do a disk clean up re-install 6.0.3 go to properties and set it as the administrator. Not sure if that will fix it? But you could give it a go... :hi:
I do weekly anti virus scans on this pc. I'm going have another try and let you no I will message you on here
Pc user.