List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

OrcaAmity
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by OrcaAmity » Mon May 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Here's a list of glitches that need fixing with the Xbox One version. Some people can say it's not worth fixing because it's an old game. The game is only two years old, it's not that old.

Here's the list of glitches that started recently and I quote "cheats and mods are not the cause because I never cheat and I never use mods".

1. Sometimes my wheat is growing minutes after I start sow the seeds when Plant Growth is on Normal and when I continue sowing the rest on the same field those seeds don't take effect until much later. It's odd why one part starts growing as fast as I sow the seeds.

2. When my wheat is ready for harvesting, I have moments when some parts of the same field is still green even though I fertilized the entire field and I sown seeds on the entire field. I have weird patters of yellow and green on some of my fields at times. Other times I have a green strip going along one side of a field while the rest of the wheat is yellow and ready for harvesting or I get a green square patch when my wheat is ready for harvesting. Yesterday I sown some seeds to grow wheat at Field 29 in my farm and 90% of it started growing about half-hour later and the other 10% was still bald until many hours later. Today the 90% was got ready for harvesting and the other 10% was still green. About two hours later most of the remaining 10% is ready for harvesting and I have a green square part again awaiting to be ready. I wonder why that remaining 10% took so much longer to grow and why most of that part is ready for harvesting after the other 90% got ready. It's odd why there was a delay in growing with the remaining 10% and now most of that remaining 10% is ready for harvesting and the rest is still growing when I fertilized the whole field at the same time and sown the seeds at the same time. I've had this happening on many of my fields. I had to turn Withering Off encase there's a glitch that makes my wheat wither too early.

3. When I use my forklift when I'm doing a mission when I reverse with a pallet, my game sometimes lags for a few seconds.

4. There's times when I'm ploughing my fields with the basic blue plough we get in the game from the beginning and it's now missing a lot of bits where I have to go over the same parts of my fields. This is not me missing parts because it's now happening when a Helper is ploughing my fields when I'm busy harvesting my wheat.

5. There's times when the Helper glitches out at Field 22 where he's ploughing and then he's stuck on a fence outside the house where the fence is under the back of the tractor and under the front of the plough. Then I have to release him my lifting him off with my forklift. Then when he's fertilizing he gets stuck next to a tree and I take over and the tractor is stuck solid. Then I have to get my forklift to lift him up and push him out of the way and then he moves on. This never happened the other day with a Helper because he was sowing the entire field the other day with a large sowing machine and he never glitched out once. I bet I'll find him glitched out next with the sowing machine now.

6. The potato harvester as the trailer version. It gets stuck up against walls and it won't move at all as if it's stuck by a giant magnet. I had this with something else weeks ago but I forgot what it was.

7. Bales of straw have been vanishing from my farm.

8. My chickens haven't laid a single egg on over a week.

9. Controls not always working. When I press LB and X to turn on my fertilizer my character leaps out of the tractor like a stark raving *$#%§*. When I press RB and B to lower my plough the Helper takes over. When I press LB and Y to empty my baler the Store comes up. Sometimes when I press A to start my game I have to press A about three times. Sometimes when I want to pause my game I have to press the Start but three times. This is not my controller because I thought it was at first and I bought a brand-new controller and the same thing is happening with that one. So the game is the blame.

It seems the more I paly this game the more glitchy it gets.

User avatar
JohnDeere318
Posts: 6832
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by JohnDeere318 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Sorry to say, but GIANTS is no longer messing with FS15 anymore.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer: I also play FS17 on PS4.

How to post your log.txt
Farming Simulator Customer Support Center
I do NOT support via PM, please use the forum.

OrcaAmity
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Re: List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by OrcaAmity » Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 am

JohnDeere318 wrote:Sorry to say, but GIANTS is no longer messing with FS15 anymore.
Typical, they still take people's money for the game and they don't fix what is broken that we paid for. The same with all game makers. When it comes to reporting annoying glitches they never care but they can't wait to patch all the good and fun glitches. So many game makers do that unless they are either ignoring their customers or blaming things on our internet connections and equipment.

User avatar
JohnDeere318
Posts: 6832
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by JohnDeere318 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Well it's because they released FS17, so they are focusing their attention on that since it is new. :) But I see your point, Microsoft is still releasing updates for Windows 8.1 and that's old, or like Mac is still releasing updates for Mavericks and that's old too. But since GIANTS is a smaller company, they can only focus on one thing, unless they were to get larger as a company.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer: I also play FS17 on PS4.

How to post your log.txt
Farming Simulator Customer Support Center
I do NOT support via PM, please use the forum.

eric21
Posts: 4074
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by eric21 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:14 pm

OrcaAmity wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Sorry to say, but GIANTS is no longer messing with FS15 anymore.
Typical, they still take people's money for the game and they don't fix what is broken that we paid for. The same with all game makers. When it comes to reporting annoying glitches they never care but they can't wait to patch all the good and fun glitches. So many game makers do that unless they are either ignoring their customers or blaming things on our internet connections and equipment.
Not just developers but every company in the world

User avatar
don_apple
Moderator
Posts: 4099
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Planet Erde

Re: List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by don_apple » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:24 pm

JohnDeere318 wrote:Well it's because they released FS17, so they are focusing their attention on that since it is new. :) But I see your point, Microsoft is still releasing updates for Windows 8.1 and that's old, or like Mac is still releasing updates for Mavericks and that's old too. But since GIANTS is a smaller company, they can only focus on one thing, unless they were to get larger as a company.
The other difference between GIANTS and companis like Apple or Microsoft is that these companies have large amounts of customers who are paying considerable amounts of money for support, which means they are actually paying for Apple and Microsoft to create updates.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (late 2013), Quad-Core i7 3.5 GHz, 16GB, Nvidia GTX 780M
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
Wo findet man den FarmingSimulator Ordner / Where to find the FarmingSimulator folder log.txt Image Server Forenregeln/Board rules

OrcaAmity
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Re: List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by OrcaAmity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:34 pm

I'm not saying you're wrong, I don't understand what Microsoft and Apple have to do with a game made by Giants apart from people playing the games with either a PC or a MAC. When I game needs fixing I always assume the game makers fix it because it's their product. This is why I wonder how Microsoft and Apple comes into it.

OrcaAmity
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:11 am

Re: List Of glitches That Need Fixing (Xbox One)

Post by OrcaAmity » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Anyway, lately the game is getting worse. The helps are messing things up now where they keep on missing bits from either ploughing, fertilizing and sowing. Sometimes I've seen a helper stop a tractor and he's still spraying fertilizer and wasting it. Something Giants never thought of was to not put buildings and fences too close to the edges of the fields because some helpers can't move the tractors into position for the next row of a field with a building or a fence in the way. This is another reason why a helper stops and wastes the fertilizer. He stops because a fence is in the way and he's waiting for the fence to move as if a vehicle is in his way. One time as I mentioned before, a helper was ploughing Field 22 and at the far end he got the tractor and the plough stuck up on a fence where the fence was between the back of the tractor and the front of the plough. How he managed that I'll never know. I had to get my forklift to raise him up and move him forwards and when I lowered him down he continued his job.

Post Reply