FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATION.

don_apple

Re: FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATION.

Post by don_apple »

Hello doc2251, welcome to the forum!
doc2251 wrote:Hi Guys, i am trying to download the classic DLC on a Macbook Air. I cant get the download to show in the game and dont know how to move the file to the game. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks
Please have a look at the following post which should help you to get mods installed in the game: viewtopic.php?f=833&t=87820

If you want get the Classic DLC to work using the instructions there please open a new thread for this issue and post the log.txt of the game (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
53mils

Post by 53mils »

I downloaded the update patch 1.4.2 from the download site so I could install the holmer DLC but when I tried to run the patch it says Farming simulator 2015 is not installed which is quite silly as I have been playing my licensed copy for quite some time now.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

53mils wrote:I downloaded the update patch 1.4.2 from the download site so I could install the holmer DLC but when I tried to run the patch it says Farming simulator 2015 is not installed which is quite silly as I have been playing my licensed copy for quite some time now.
Install Farming Simulator 15 again and then try. I had that happen to me before, just install it from disc or downloaded program and install it, then install latest patch and install Holmer DLC and you should be good to go. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt