FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATION.

Slatkus

Re: FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATI

Post by Slatkus »

I am reaching that point that I don't know if I want to do the same mistake and buy another game from Giants.
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Blain1971 wrote:.....Now if it takes "constant wining" to get something ........

And it's spelled 'patience', by the way.
And just for the hell of it, it's spelled 'whining', by the way........ Id10t.

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Maybe I'm late to the party, but I checked the updates section and update 1.2 is available....

Haven't seen any threads made by mods or anything that says it, so just letting you guys know.
snorri

Post by snorri »

My FS just updated with a new update (Steam)

GIANTS Engine Runtime 6.0.2 64bit (Build Date: Dec 9 2014)
Farming Simulator 15 INT
Version: 1.2.0.0 1.2RC6

Now, my GameBinding is totally screwed and have to redo it again... But... Pedals and steering are on the same axis now, prob with the joystick... And it's jsut the basic issues with....

Just to notice, that I didn't had problem BEFORE this update ! The configuration of my computer + Logitech G27 + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro are the same. It was a stuff to don't be able to configure the buttons on the "clutch part" of the steering wheel. But now, it's pointless to have that config...

Is it still a simulator or just a normal game ? Maybe I expected to much with this new release (multi fruit by default, force feedback,.. more realistic for a simulator than just a nice game...)

Since the release, I already played more than 200 hours on it... Fortunately, there are modders who work a lot to have a real improvements to have a simulator and not a "car game".. So, please, in the newt update, improve it or remove the term "simulator" in the name...
NINJAGHOST

Post by NINJAGHOST »

Now the New Holland tractor T6 no longer works Seat and inside of cab floats above tractor and out side of tractor is mashed together the front loader no longer works missing attacher! I am thinking of this game and brand just might no longer be fixing the game but messing it all to hell! Really Giants come on fix the GAME!
Larry Horse

Post by Larry Horse »

I'm pleased with the patch,I will kind of miss driving out of control,but well what can you do...the improvement are noticeable,good work,
I guess having a decent computer and keeping it good shape is a starch nowdays

Now-----

Now, my GameBinding is totally screwed and have to redo it again... But... Pedals and steering are on the same axis now, prob with the joystick... And it's jsut the basic issues with....

"Just to notice, that I didn't had problem BEFORE this update ! The configuration of my computer + Logitech G27 + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro are the same. It was a stuff to don't be able to configure the buttons on the "clutch part" of the steering wheel. But now, it's pointless to have that config..."

Hey man,if you don't get a concept of a patch, you need somebody drop a dime on you, you essentially installing as new game
snorri

Post by snorri »

A patch is not like a service pack... and when you are not aware of it, Steam updated it and when you have the message to warn you that files will be updated and request your agreement and you realize that the files are already updated before agree, what you do ?

Just for your info, I'm not a newbie, I know what it's a patch....
rummy69

Post by rummy69 »

I downloaded the update and now my game is acting stupid. Slow un responsive and sluggish at best
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

rummy69 wrote:I downloaded the update and now my game is acting stupid. Slow un responsive and sluggish at best
Lemme beat the mods to the answer......

Your Pc isn't poweful enough or your drivers are out-of-date

I think that covers their stock-standard answer......

rummy69

Post by rummy69 »

BlackThumb wrote:
rummy69 wrote:I downloaded the update and now my game is acting stupid. Slow un responsive and sluggish at best
Lemme beat the mods to the answer......

Your Pc isn't poweful enough or your drivers are out-of-date

I think that covers their stock-standard answer......

Which drivers do i need to update?
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Firstly, when's the last time you updated your drivers? That should answer your own question.

However, the main one's pertaining to this GAME (notice I didn't call it a Simulation because it has fallen way wide of the mark of a real simulation) are your graphics drivers.

rummy69

Post by rummy69 »

I updated my graphics card yesterday 12/11/14. No difference
rummy69

Post by rummy69 »

Did a windows update and it seems to be better. If anyone is having the same issue I was maybe that will help you too
1canadian

Post by 1canadian »

Hello just a quick post to say thank you for the update.As i use a mac the improved graphics is much appreciated as now my screen is not so dark,as for the other improvements thank you.
SirLiveth

Post by SirLiveth »

Im just curious, i dont like to add mods to my games. everytime i have in the past they malfunction. I would like to see Giants actually make some american equipment and place it in the game. Maybe things like a bigger low boy trailer to carry harvesters and the use of a peterbuilt semi instead of some flat nose truck. Also if possible to put in a mobile seeding refilling trailer. something you can take out to your friends to prevent them from having to stop seeding to refill. you drive it out towing it behind the new Semi. Just a thought. Thanks