farming simulator 15 keeps crashing

bruceyboy24804

farming simulator 15 keeps crashing

Post by bruceyboy24804 »

so here it is, everytime i try to create a new save game in faming simulator 15 it keeps on crashing, it says giants engime 6.0.2 has stopped working.
is there anything you can do to help me with my problem. here is my log text listed below

Edit don_apple: remove duplicate log.txt, since it was also attached as a file.
Attachments
log.txt
(2.56 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
JohnDeere318

Re: farming simulator 15 keeps crashing

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You should update your graphics driver: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

FS15 requires shader 4.5.

:hmm: Try setting your graphics setting at "Medium" instead of "Medium (Auto)" in Farming Simulator 15 - "Options." Or even "Low" and see what happens.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

JohnDeere318 wrote:FS15 requires shader 4.5.
Actually FS15 uses OpenGL features up to version 3.2. The shader version for that version is 1.50. From OpenGL 3.3 on, the shader and OpenGL version numbers match up (with the additional 0 for the shader version number, from 3.30 to currently 4.50).

Regarding the problem:
Are you trying to start a Multiplayer game? If not, it looks like you've started several instances of FS (the LOG file should show everything from "GIANTS Engine Runtime" to "Mod directory" only once in single player), which could explain the crashing.
If you are sure and the LOG shows that only one single instance is running and you still have problems, you could try a clean re-install of your graphics driver. In some cases, this has helped others.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

bassaddict wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:FS15 requires shader 4.5.
Actually FS15 uses OpenGL features up to version 3.2. The shader version for that version is 1.50. From OpenGL 3.3 on, the shader and OpenGL version numbers match up (with the additional 0 for the shader version number, from 3.30 to currently 4.50).
Ah, thanks for correcting me.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt