Get PC Version

Spontaneous

Get PC Version

Post by Spontaneous »

Hi, so i now have a pc and i bought Farming simulator 2015 from the Mac App store, and i was wondering if there was a way to get the PC version without buying it again
don_apple

Re: Get PC Version

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry, this is not possible. If you want to play FS15 on Windows as well you must buy the Windows version again. Since FS17 is going to be released soon you might want to wait and buy FS17 instead. You could then buy the download version directly from Giants which would allow you to install the game on both Mac OS X and Windows (but not play it at the same time): http://www.farming-simulator.com/about. ... atform=mac
And I think Steam also allows you to buy the game once and then install on both Mac OS X and Windows.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Spontaneous

Post by Spontaneous »

thanks, shame tho that i have to buy it again
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Spontaneous wrote:thanks, shame tho that i have to buy it again
You can get the Gold Edition for PC for $29.99. The same price as it was when it came out! (Deal break huh! :lol: ) :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Joplett

Post by Joplett »

What about transferring mods? I'm switching to windows as well, can i just put all my mods on like a flash drive or something and just switch em over? Or are the mods I downloaded mac versions so they won't work on PC. thanks in advance.
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

The mods will work as well for PC and for Mac. Just copy the zip-files to the mods folder of the new system.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Joplett wrote:What about transferring mods? I'm switching to windows as well, can i just put all my mods on like a flash drive or something and just switch em over? Or are the mods I downloaded mac versions so they won't work on PC. thanks in advance.
You sure can transfer the mods to the flash drive! :D An as @Der_Tod stated, mods between PC and Mac are all the same, no difference. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Joplett

Post by Joplett »

Awesome!!! thanks