combine harvesters won't work

haeenki

combine harvesters won't work

Post by haeenki »

Hi, so I've been playing the Holzhausen map for a while and I'm on my 2nd harvest, but my combines have stopped working, I can drive them and turn them on but the headers don't turn properly and if I drive over crops they disappear but the crop tank doesn't fill up nor does straw come out the back. I noticed the problem a few days ago, I've removed all mods that I think could logically cause the problem and the ones I remember installing since the problem started, I've got a large mod folder but I've never had this problem. It's consistent over the whole game, normal maps , mod maps, normal combines and mod combines.
I can't paste the log now as I'm at work, but there is an error that seems to be connected that gets repeated about 10000000 times, I'll have to check again exactly what it said but until then maybe somebody has a clue as to what the problem might be.

thanks
JohnDeere318

Re: combine harvesters won't work

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Post your log.txt when you get home, that's mostly the only way we can help you.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
haeenki

Post by haeenki »

haeenki

Post by haeenki »

resolved, it was a sketchy mod (New Holland FR9090)
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Since issue is resolved I'm closing this thread.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules