Farming Simulator 2015

gpau

Farming Simulator 2015

Post by gpau »

Hello,
with MacOS Sierra upgrading to MacOS Sierra I do not see the maps.
How do I solve the problem?
JohnDeere318

Re: Farming Simulator 2015

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Farming Simulator 15 may not be compatible with macOS Sierra. May we see your log.txt? You may have to uninstall then reinstall it.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
gpau

Post by gpau »

Hello,
attached the my.log txt
Attachments
log.txt
my log.txt
(13.74 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I doubt the this has anything to do with macOS Sierra, since according to the posted log.txt the game is still able to load maps and mods from the mods folder. However you have quite a lot of stuff in the mods folder that causes errors:

Code: Select all

Error: Invalid mod name 'aFillTypeMassAdjustment-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Agrogep_AP2013_And_Stetzl_18t/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Agrogep_AP2013_And_Stetzl_18t

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Ballenlager/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Ballenlager

Error: Invalid mod name 'Bankofhagenstedt-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Invalid mod name 'CaseCVX175-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//claas640_pack/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod claas640_pack

Error: Invalid mod name 'Claas_PickUp300-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ClaasLexion770TT

Warning: Missing l10n for button cw_for_xerion in CZMOD_FENDT_900_Series

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Deutz_Texturen/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Deutz_Texturen
Error: Invalid mod name 'DeutzAgroSun140-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Invalid mod name 'deutzFahr9340-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//DeutzFahr_weight_washable/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod DeutzFahr_weight_washable

Error: Invalid mod name 'Dirt-Texturen-by-KalteMilch'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod ESLimiter

Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'leftDoor' in mod 'Fendt312TMSVario'
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'rightdoor' in mod 'Fendt312TMSVario'
Warning: No l10n text found for entry 'backWindow' in mod 'Fendt312TMSVario'

Error: Invalid mod name 'FendtFavorit926Vario-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Invalid mod name 'FortunaFTM200_6_0-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Warning: Missing l10n for button Erpicatura in Fresa_Sicma_Fs15

Error: Invalid mod name 'FS15_-BETAVERSION-LIEBHERRTL432_7BYPINCIOFARMER99'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Warning: Missing l10n for button LOCKSTEERING_FUCHS in FS15_Bossini_B200_V3_0
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS15_CaseIHMagnum260-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Invalid mod name 'FS15_Fendt936-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS15_Fendt9460r-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Warning: Missing l10n for button VARIABLEBODY_change in FS15_manurespreaderPack

Error: Hidden files are not allowed 'modDesc.xml'
Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//GamstingSoilModByStefan_LS_V2/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GamstingSoilModByStefan_LS_V2
Error: Invalid mod name 'GamstingV2byStefan_LS-2'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Halle_mit_Lift/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Halle_mit_Lift

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Krone_BigX_1100_Pack/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Krone_BigX_1100_Pack

Error: Invalid mod name 'Krone_ModPack-V1.91'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Kverneland_Taarup_4028_2011

Warning: Missing l10n for button Saatdeckel in kvernelandOptimaV

Error: Failed to open xml file '/Users/gianpa/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Landschaftsobjekte_Teil3/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Landschaftsobjekte_Teil3

Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod LS13_JCB_Fastrac_8000
So probably the map you are trying to load is among those that are causing errors and therefore the game can't load it.

Since you have quite a large amount of mods installed I would recommend that you start removing all of them from the mods folder and then just copy the map you want to load and the mods it requires in the mods folder and then test if the games is able to load it. If not then you need to check the log.txt to see if there are any errors reported. If that's the case you need to figure out how to fix them.

If the game is able to load the map you can start copying back the other mods in the mods folder ONE-BY-ONE and after copying back a mod you'll need to test if the game is able to load it without errors. If this is not the case remove the mod completely.

BTW it is recommended to always have only one mod map in the mods folder, otherwise there can be conflicts because the game tries to load all maps first during startup.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
gpau

Post by gpau »

hello,
I did as you have actually said the game works well.
Thank you
gpau

Post by gpau »

Hello,
I have a problem with farming simulator 2015 MacOS Sierra.
The game starts but does not load the maps, the hourglass continues to turn.
Also in the game the two main maps are not seen.
How can I fix?

Thank you
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

gpau wrote:Hello,
I have a problem with farming simulator 2015 MacOS Sierra.
The game starts but does not load the maps, the hourglass continues to turn.
Also in the game the two main maps are not seen.
How can I fix?

Thank you
Didn't he just solve your problem? Or is happening again?

May we see your new log.txt with the stuff out of it?

How to post your log.txt
gpau

Post by gpau »

Hello,
with El Capitain MacOS the game worked fine.
I upgraded to Sierra MacOS the game started to give me problems if I put these mods the game or part and turns off immediately or we are not the main maps. it also happens that does not load the maps and the hourglass continues to turn.
Attached the log.txt that works, the mods and log1.txt that creates problems.

Thank you
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

log1.txt
(34.3 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
log.txt
(37.14 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
gpau

Post by gpau »

if I uninstall a game you solve the problem? Even removing all the maps does not work.
It is possible that Sierra MacOS to create problems?
Thank you
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

macOS Sierra may just not be compatible with Farming Simulator 15. I would just wait for Farming Simulator 17 that comes out in exactly two weeks. It will definitely be then compatible with macOS Sierra.

How to post your log.txt
gpau

Post by gpau »

ok, I wait for the output then we'll see if it actually is Sierra that creates problems.

Thank you
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

When FS17 comes out and it works with macOS Sierra, then macOS Sierra is the problem. And again, it might just be too new for it. Just a wild guess there. :wink3:

How to post your log.txt
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

It's definitely not a problem of macOS Sierra. On both of my Macs (iMac and MacBookPro) the game is running fine with macOS Sierra.
From your log.txt:

Load mod: Freidorf
Load mod: Old_Streams_Map_GMK_FS15
It's strongly recommended to have only one map at a time in the mods folder, because sometimes integrated scripts interfere. The game loads every map and mod that you have in the mods folder even if it's not used in the game you are playing at the moment.

Load mod: GuelleMistMod
Load mod: ZZ_GuelleMistMod
Are you sure you need both versions of this mod for the map you are using?

Do you really need all 229 mods for the game you are playing at the moment? I would recommend to remove the not used ones into a separated folder.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.