Game LAGS!!!

greengangster

Game LAGS!!!

Post by greengangster »

After about a minute or two of playing my singleplayer it goes from 60FPS to 2FPS i have seperate mod folders for things and i went through and took out mods i dont want. Here is the log
Attachments
log.txt
Log
(30.57 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
JohnDeere318

Re: Game LAGS!!!

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Code: Select all

Load mod: Beta8600i
Error: invalid key 'space'  for input event 'column'
I would remove this mod.

Error: Invalid mod name 'LS15_JD2720 Plow'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Rename this mod to: LS15_JD2720_Plow

Load mod: MudOnlyTerrainandDirt_UNZIPME
Error: Failed to open xml file 'D:\Windows Files\Documents\Modding\Misc. Mods\Farm Sim 15\Cherry Hills SP//MudOnlyTerrainandDirt_UNZIPME/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod MudOnlyTerrainandDirt_UNZIPME
You have to unzip this mod's contents in the zip file.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

It's also worth noting that many mods add lines to the inputBinding.xml and they don't get deleted when you remove the mod.
This can cause really bad fps (I have experienced this myself)

Try locating inputBinding.xml in (Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015)
Move it to the desktop (so you can replace it, If this doesn't work)
Start the game, load the saved game you want to play & see if the lag has gone.

If it has worked you will need to set the controls up again, But a small price to pay to get rid of that lag.
If it didn't work just copy the file back from the desktop and you're control settings will be changed back.
UK - PS4/PC Player
W1der

Post by W1der »

Gnasher3i6 wrote:It's also worth noting that many mods add lines to the inputBinding.xml and they don't get deleted when you remove the mod.
This can cause really bad fps (I have experienced this myself)

Try locating inputBinding.xml in (Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015)
Move it to the desktop (so you can replace it, If this doesn't work)
Start the game, load the saved game you want to play & see if the lag has gone.

If it has worked you will need to set the controls up again, But a small price to pay to get rid of that lag.
If it didn't work just copy the file back from the desktop and you're control settings will be changed back.
This is something I hope they fix for FS17 (the possibility to delete unwanted lines in the Controls menu).

After testing out mod after mod (most of them you do not like) your list of control inputs, get very long, with a lot of" missing" inputs.
These days, I always do a copy of the inputbinding.xml before I install a new mod. If I do not like the mod, I just load the "inputbinding back up" again. *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5