MOD limit after Update to MacOS sierra

live4emt

MOD limit after Update to MacOS sierra

Post by live4emt »

Anyone else having issues after the update to MacOS Sierra? I've updated to the new OS and now all my games will not show up, when I try to load without them the game just sits in loading status. There are no errors or any inputs in the log file so I have no clue what the problem is. The game should be compatible still as the update only added new functions rather then re-writing the whole system.

UPDATE; after over an hour of trying mods in different combinations to see if it was a particular mod causing the issue I've made a diagnosis of the problem. It would appear that after the update my mod limit sits at 230 mods in the mod folder. I had 265 decent quality error/warning free mods before the update and it was working without issue, however after the update the game will not load the save game files or any mods when I have more than 230 in the folder. I've tried nearly every mod one at a time and none of them have any issues.

Any ideas on the cause of this? Looks like I have some decisions to make on what mods I actually use now if I want to continue playing this game.
JohnDeere318

Re: MOD limit after Update to MacOS sierra

Post by JohnDeere318 »

What websites are you using?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt