KRONE SILAGE CUTTER

buggywuggy

KRONE SILAGE CUTTER

Post by buggywuggy »

I HAVE TRIED WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT TRAILERS INCLUDING THE DOLLY AND IT WILL NOT CONNECT TRAILERS TO THE MACHINE. I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT IF YOU DONT WATCH OUT WHEN THE TRAILER ON THE OTHER CORN CUTTER GETS FULL IT KEEPS GOING AND DOESNT SHUT OFF THE CUTTER HEAD LIKE ON THE REGULAR COMBINES
b101uk

Re: KRONE SILAGE CUTTER

Post by b101uk »

I would guess its because your shift or caps-lock key is stuck down :wink3:

but seriously, the only trailers that will attach to the rear of the Krone BigX are trailers with high drawbars and NOT low drawbar trailers, so your main choices are the Kröger Agroliner HKD302 which holds 21000L of which you can attach two together and fill them both with the BigX, else the Fliegl TMK 266 Bull which holds 32000L of which you can also attach two together and fill them both with the BigX,

Kröger Agroliner HKD302:

Fliegl TMK 266 Bull:

the Brantner E 8041 can also be used:

if you have the Gold Edition there is also the Farmtech TDK 1600:

the above can all be used as mixed combinations of two trailers due to them all having rear trailer hitches, but the BigX is only capable of filling two trailers attached to the back of it.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
JohnDeere318

Re: KRONE SILAGE CUTTER

Post by JohnDeere318 »

There is Krone Kupler mod (I know Kupler is spelled incorrect, but that is how the mod is spelled ;)) so that you can hook up to high hitched trailers. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt