game doesnt work??

hermboy

game doesnt work??

Post by hermboy »

when i start up the game it will work normaly but when i load up the savegame the game will get bleu... cant get a prt sc of it the reasen? i dont know
Der_Tod

Re: game doesnt work??

Post by Der_Tod »

To provide further advice more information is needed. Could you be so kind to post the log.txt of your game? How to do this is explained here: viewtopic.php?p=682409#p682409

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
hermboy

Post by hermboy »

i'm sorry but i already solved the problem... still thanks for helping!
mkatts

Post by mkatts »

I got back from a 4 day vacation and went on my computer that was turned off and unplugged. I try to start farming and it was loading for about 10 minuets before it crashed. I restarted my computer and took the disc out and the problem persists. I have continued trying and nothing works. I have all the new updates and I have not added any mods or modified any files. Any ideas? :neutralnew:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mkatts wrote:I got back from a 4 day vacation and went on my computer that was turned off and unplugged. I try to start farming and it was loading for about 10 minuets before it crashed. I restarted my computer and took the disc out and the problem persists. I have continued trying and nothing works. I have all the new updates and I have not added any mods or modified any files. Any ideas? :neutralnew:
May we see your log.txt? How to post log.txt is in my signature. Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling it? It could be a graphics driver, it could be a mod, it could be anything... That's what the log.txt will tell us. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt