Pc problems

joshilar

Pc problems

Post by joshilar »

Hi
Ive got an issue with my pc which i bought earlier in yhe year.
When playing farm simulator, after a while the screen flashes once and brings me to the desktop leaving the game still running. When returning to the game everytime i press the letter D it brings me back onto the desktop. Which then results in me restarting the whole computer.
Any help or information is greatly appreciated.
JohnDeere318

Re: Pc problems

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Can you go to the Main Menu and go to "Options" and look for controls and see if your controls are screwed up. I would try an uninstall and reinstall of Farming Simulator 15. Back up everything and click "Yes" when prompted "Delete all Savegames and data?" that will ensure FS15 is completely wiped. But remember, you have the stuff backed up and you can just simply go to Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator15 and just paste all of that into that folder.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Can you go to the Main Menu and go to "Options" and look for controls and see if your controls are screwed up. I would try an uninstall and reinstall of Farming Simulator 15. Back up everything and click "Yes" when prompted "Delete all Savegames and data?" that will ensure FS15 is completely wiped. But remember, you have the stuff backed up and you can just simply go to Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator15 and just paste all of that into that folder.
DONT DELETE nothing yet Please post your log text file so we can get more info on your setup before deleting It may be something simple
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

How to post log.txt is in my signature.

How to post your log.txt
joshilar

Post by joshilar »

log.txt
(43.9 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
ive got a sneaky feeling its nothing to do with the game but please feel free to look. :this:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

joshilar wrote:log.txt ive got a sneaky feeling its nothing to do with the game but please feel free to look. :this:
See that is what I am thinking too, but I will take a look just to be sure. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

there is your problem Renderer: GeForce GTX 745/PCIe/SSE2 Version: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.82 current driver is 373.06 update your driver here
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

If You still Have Issues After Driver Update Get rid of the mods with errors but I'm guessing your main issue is that driver out of date

Wow That driver is over A year Out of date the old drivers list only goes back the 358.87 and that was 11-04-15 dang that's a old driver
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yeah I agree, a year old driver is an old driver.

How to post your log.txt
joshilar

Post by joshilar »

just downloading it now. is my computer capable of running farming simulator 2017?
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Yes your PC is definitely capable of running FS17.

Also from your log.txt.

Code: Select all

Load mod: Ago_Fendt_700Series_RC1_Unpack_Please
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Ago_Fendt_700Series_RC1_Unpack_Please/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Ago_Fendt_700Series_RC1_Unpack_Please

Load mod: CaseIH_Magnum380_FaceLift_Pack_unzip
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//CaseIH_Magnum380_FaceLift_Pack_unzip/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod CaseIH_Magnum380_FaceLift_Pack_unzip

Load mod: Case_Otum300_1_4_Pack_Fix_UNZIP
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Case_Otum300_1_4_Pack_Fix_UNZIP/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Case_Otum300_1_4_Pack_Fix_UNZIP

Load mod: FordNH_UNZIP_Pack
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FordNH_UNZIP_Pack/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FordNH_UNZIP_Pack

Load mod: FS15_Puma240cvx_Pack_v1_unzip
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_Puma240cvx_Pack_v1_unzip/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_Puma240cvx_Pack_v1_unzip

Load mod: Open_This_Zip_Immediately
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Open_This_Zip_Immediately/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Open_This_Zip_Immediately

Load mod: Ponsee_ChipperTrailers_UNZIP
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Ponsee_ChipperTrailers_UNZIP/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Ponsee_ChipperTrailers_UNZIP

Load mod: UNZIPME_choppedStraw_1_2_06
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//UNZIPME_choppedStraw_1_2_06/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod UNZIPME_choppedStraw_1_2_06

Load mod: UNZIP_ME_Higher_Hills_2015_Ver_2_2
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//UNZIP_ME_Higher_Hills_2015_Ver_2_2/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod UNZIP_ME_Higher_Hills_2015_Ver_2_2

Load mod: UNZIP_ME_Marston_Trailer_Pack
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//UNZIP_ME_Marston_Trailer_Pack/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod UNZIP_ME_Marston_Trailer_Pack

Load mod: UNZIP_ME_MASSEY_FERGUSON_PACK
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//UNZIP_ME_MASSEY_FERGUSON_PACK/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod UNZIP_ME_MASSEY_FERGUSON_PACK

Load mod: XerionBednar_unzip
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//XerionBednar_unzip/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod XerionBednar_unzip
All of these mods need to be UNZIPPED (as it says in the name of the zip folder of each mod e.g UNPACK, UNZIP or UNZIP_ME etc). This is because there are more than 1 mod inside this zip folder. As a rule single mods should be zipped but some modders release SEVERAL zipped folders in ONE zipped folder and these extra zipped folders need to be extracted.

Error: Invalid mod name 'LelyTigoXR100 (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit

Error: Invalid mod name 'vaderstadNZ1000 (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
It appears these mods have accidentally been copied and so Windows automatically puts a (1) next to it. You need to remove this (1) from the names of these mods.
The game only recognises the characters as shown in the parenthesis, i.e _, A-Z, a-z, 0-9. So as I said just remove the "Brackets" and the "1"!!

Error: Invalid mod name 'AnimationMapTrigger (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: AnimationMapTrigger

Error: Invalid mod name 'Bednar_Omega_9m_v_1.0'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: BednarOmega

Error: Invalid mod name 'cat_MT865B (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: cat_MT865B

Error: Invalid mod name 'JohnDeere7530Premium (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: JohnDeere7530Premium

Error: Invalid mod name 'ValtraT4 (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: ValtraT4

Error: Invalid mod name 'ZZZ_driveControl (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Invalid mod name 'ZZZ_GPS (1)'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Load mod: ZZZ_GPS
You will notice that each of these mods has an "Error: Invalid mod name" and then the next line is "Load mod:"!!
Again it looks like these mods have accidentally been copied and Windows has put a (1) at the end, but in this case you have also left the original file in the mods folder too so it is loading the original but you also have a copy of the same mod but it can't load because it has (1) in it.
In this case because all these mods have their originals there you can delete all the ones in THIS list with the "brackets" and the "1" at the end of them. So delete the ones with (1) in the name.

Load mod: a_Sandy_bay

Load mod: MAP_KnustonFarm

Load mod: Court_Farms_Limited_v1_0_2

Load mod: Fs15_Ventonwyn_Estate

Load mod: Knaveswell_Farm

Load mod: SandyBayGold

Load mod: SandyBayRedux

Load mod: ThorntonFarm
It is strongly recommended to only have ONE (1) map at a time in the mods folder as built in scripts for the different maps can conflict with each other and possibly crash the game. You can use a program called "Mod Commander" which you can find HERE. You put each map and its mods into different folders and then use "Mod Commander" to tell the game which folder to look in for the mods you want at that particular time or for that particular savegame.

Load mod: faster_traffic
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//faster_traffic/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod faster_traffic

Load mod: FS15_AmazoneCatros6001
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_AmazoneCatros6001/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_AmazoneCatros6001

Load mod: FS15_newhollandT9565ST
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//FS15_newhollandT9565ST/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS15_newhollandT9565ST

Load mod: GPS_Greenstar_Sound
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//GPS_Greenstar_Sound/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod GPS_Greenstar_Sound

Load mod: Vokietis_303
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Vokietis_303/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod Vokietis_303
It appears these mods are either not for FS15 or they need updating to work with the latest patch/version of the game. The modder may or may not have released updates.
Either way these mods need to be replaced with an updated version or deleted.

Load mod: jd_8600i
Warning: Missing l10n for button door in jd_8600i
Error: invalid key 'space'  for input event 'column'

Load mod: Case_Magnum_7250
Error: invalid key 'KEY_KP_*'  for input event 'RESETCAM'

Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Fs15_IH6200/dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua'.

Error: Vehicle types unknown specialization Kverneland_NG_S_601_F35.realisticVehicle
Error: Vehicle types unknown specialization Kverneland_NG_S_601_F35.realisticVehicle

Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/josh/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//NHTX68PLUS_pack/dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua'.
These mods as seen above:
-jd_8600i
-Case_Magnum_7250
-Fs15_IH6200
-Kverneland_NG_S_601_F35
-NHTX68PLUS_pack

It appears these mods all have some sort of error either with the game or another mod. They need to be deleted.

So once you have updated your Graphics drivers as per previous posts and cleared out your mods folder as I have stated above your game should run ok.
Once you think you have cleaned the mods folder up maybe run the game and post another log.txt here so we can check everything is fine.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
airingtonjesse

Post by airingtonjesse »

for farming simulator 15 i,m trying to use a playstation 4 controller because i,m bad with the keyboard and some buttons don't match up is there any reason why the buttons don't match up?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

airingtonjesse, please don't reply to an old topic, make new one since your question relates nothing to what is being talked about here.

How to post your log.txt