logitech steering wheel

Evil08

logitech steering wheel

Post by Evil08 »

*****HELP*****
I have a logitech GT force wheel that works on my other games with driving but I cant get it to work in FS15gold Ive activated game pad in settings and even started the game from the logitech launcher. I know it talks to the PC as I can skip intro pressing buttons but cant gain acces to vehicles or drive them with the wheel or pedals
W1der

Re: logitech steering wheel

Post by W1der »

Evil08 wrote:*****HELP*****
I have a logitech GT force wheel that works on my other games with driving but I cant get it to work in FS15gold Ive activated game pad in settings and even started the game from the logitech launcher. I know it talks to the PC as I can skip intro pressing buttons but cant gain acces to vehicles or drive them with the wheel or pedals
I can not read anything about you assigning "things" in the controls menu ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Aranea

Post by Aranea »

as W1der said, you should assign your keys / buttons in the option menu first, the game don't have a preset for that steering wheel.
generelly it works fine with FS15 - i also have a driving force GT wheel ;)

also check your logitech launcher-thingy in the options, you need to set your pedals to combined (a checkbox somewhere bottom-left in the option menu there)
MfG
die Spinne :hi:
FS modder & scripter
quality modding and support since 2012
viewtopic.php?f=884&t=115656
Evil08

Post by Evil08 »

thanks guys I'll give it another go