Where are we all from?

grahoo87

Re: Where are we all from?

Post by grahoo87 »

Hello, I'm from Poland, 30 years old developer programming in C# language. Helping my GF's parents on their own small farm for about half a year now, that's why I interested in buying FS 17 which I enjoy very much. Greetings.
Farming Simulator 17 (Season Pass): XBox One S
Farming Simulator 15 (Gold edition): PC
Farming Simulator 18: Samsung Galaxy A (2016) / Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Skullblits wrote:Im from Northern Ireland.
Wat part of NI u from? I'm in Tyrone, Omagh area
Playing on Ps4
Guil

Post by Guil »

Skullblits hasn't been around for a long time but I think he's from Belfast.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I’m from East Belfast, in Southern Ontario now.
Guil

Post by Guil »

For some reason I presumed you were from England.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I'm from Clifton, Tennessee. Pretty small place. We got grain bins, Ford tractors, and a good bit of soybeans
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Just been announced that my home county is officially the wettest area of Ireland now. Should probably sell the tractor and invest in a boat lol
Playing on Ps4
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

northeast Missouri USA I farmed since I was a kid then farmed for about 15 years for a couple of farmers lot crop and cattle and hogs.
Sergeant Larson

Post by Sergeant Larson »

EdgieHippie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm Wisconsin here, my actual house is surrounded by corn fields.
Born and raised in Appleton area (near Green Bay). :coolnew: Moved to a 5 acre homestead 20ish miles north of Waterloo IA(John Deere HQ) when i was 26. Now im surrounded by corn, soy, and pigs(and still paying over 4 bucks a pound for bacon :confusednew: ). Grew up city but ive gone totally native in the last 11 years, worked a couple farm jobs, driven some BIG tractors, and almost completely lost my wisco accent. :lol: Now i freak out the locals with my long hair, purple goatee, and pantera blasting outta my pick up. :lol: Been on fs since about 2014 as a relaxing alternative to gta, ac 4 black flag, etc.
"What good is a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?"
-Henry David Thoreau

XBONE
ILL6 Cooperative
Sosnovka Hard No Seasons 270 hrs
Bastogne, Montana
Lone Oak Farm Normal No Seasons
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Any chance this thread could be moved into a more general forum Mods?

Seems it's been a bit lost in "[EN-FS15]Off-topic" as we're a few incarnations down the road now! ;)
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

I agree , it's good to know where fellow players are from, I have been farming in the Black Isle area of North East Scotland for the last 40 years ,600 acre arable ,1500 ewes and 200 cows :hi:
Wasbob45

Post by Wasbob45 »

North Queensland, Australia. I'm 19 and for most of my life lived on an Sugar Cane farm with my family. We usually have older style John Deere's and Massey's. Funny story my dad know's the man who created the first ever Gessner Billet planter. As of right now he is in his late 90's and still walks around the workshop fixing equipment (Un-real). Sadly my farm has been sold and I am now living in suburbia but i do remember the days when I was on the farm. Had a big lagoon to go fishing and when it got really wet, put a tarp down into the lagoon and use it as a slide. I think with JD in the new Fs game and hopefully Sugar Cane they could make an Articulated Tipper Bin, like the ones we used at home. See at home we didn't have a central drop off point for sugarcane so what we do is harvest the crop then put them into a Loco (Mini Trains) bin that would be dropped off in the morning. Then at night the Loco would come and collect the bins and turn them into sugar. Because the bins were high the tippers would go up then tilt forward like a potato planter and the Bin would have two arms that fold out and empty into the Loco bins. The tippers were literally JD 6000 series with no front Wheels and a bin only. Oh the memories, I could keep going but I think I should stop before I get too Carried away.
Alf13

Post by Alf13 »

Finland.

Been doing farm working since I was a kid. Never owned a farm though nor my parents. Just for relatives and friends and their friends. Mostly cultivating and harvesting. Been harvesting mostly with few Sampo Rosenlew 2000-series and some Massey Ferguson and Claas combines. Quite familiar with Valmet tractors (nowadays Valtra).

Found the first installment of FS for consoles about right away when it was released in 2013. Been playing since then. More than 600 hours of FS17 with several maps. Spectacle Island and Lawfolds are my favorite maps.

I'm 37 years old. Working on concrete industry as a technician.

Cheers.
Perkele