Where are we all from?

usrailfan1

Re: Where are we all from?

Post by usrailfan1 »

I'm from south east Louisiana, about an hour away from new Orleans.
Largan

Post by Largan »

Born in the north part of Sweden, above the Arctic Circle.
Now living the middle part of Sweden. Since started playing FS for real I've noticed that there is alot of agriculture here. (Baales!!)
Xbox ONE: Felsbrunn.
cowboypenner

Post by cowboypenner »

Ontario, Canada.....pretending to be a farmer on FS15 :D
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

The farmland of north central Indiana
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
KentuckyBoy

Post by KentuckyBoy »

The United States
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

Grew up in Mid-Kansas, USA Fields average 40 acres, what would that be approximately 15 hectors? Stumbled onto the game surfing Youtube. Spotted FS15 at a Walmart in Aug 2016 for 10 bucks. Can't leave it alone since. Love the fact no blood and guts, nobody chasing you, and best of all no timer! Well maybe the best of all, the helpful guys (and I'm sure gals) in the forum!
Cubsfan58784

Post by Cubsfan58784 »

I live in North Central North Dakota.
Family on both sides own farms and ranches. My uncle has over 500 head of appaloosas on his ranch. Cleaning the stalls was a daily routine. Ive used a baler a few times but mostly had to load them.
On my moms side of the family they raise mostly pigs and cows. One of my uncle's mostly farms at his place was the first time I got to drive a older Ford tractor with no cab and a plow it was a great times.

I saw the fs15 on sale on PlayStation store and couldn't pass up a great deal. Since then I've out in well over 200 hours in. I like fs17 even more I just want a map like westbride hills I liked the layout.
Psn username is Cubsfan58784
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Cubsfan58784 wrote: I saw the fs15 on sale on PlayStation store and couldn't pass up a great deal. Since then I've out in well over 200 hours in. I like fs17 even more I just want a map like westbride hills I liked the layout.
If you had a PC, someone has converted the Westbridge Hills map to FS17 already. :smileynew: But, it doesn't feel the same as FS15 though, so I am glad that they got rid of it, but I do wish something replaced it, something similar.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
svkb

Post by svkb »

Southwest Manitoba Canada, I grew up on the farm but I now work in the technology field as software support. I'd give anything to be back on the farm and doing it for a living. I still help out some local farmers in the fall so I do get my "fix" so to speak but it's not the same as doing it full time. :)
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
DammitRooster

Post by DammitRooster »

NYC here. Not a farmy town at all lol We do have some farms around out on Long Island and Upstate but nothing super substantial.
Been a city kid (Kid at 33 lol) my whole life.

I have a few buddies that have played the Farm Sim games and 17 was highly suggested to me so I tried it out and fell instantly in like with it (It's like in love but with commitment issues). To date I've got nearly 200 hours in.

I'm a live streamer on Beam and I stream a ton of Farm Sim. I do SP and MP (just for fun) You can catch me at beam.pro/DammitRooster

I'll take all the help I can get as I know NOTHING about farming lol. I count on my viewers to help me not make an ass of myself lol
QnDSilVeR

Post by QnDSilVeR »

Greetings from Switzerland near Interlaken
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Southern California we have a small farm near Fallbrook.
Last edited by Erica Von on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
EdgieHippie

Post by EdgieHippie »

Wisconsin here, my actual house is surrounded by corn fields.
adidas_24

Post by adidas_24 »

I live in South Western Ontario, Canada. Not a farmer in real life but always wanted to, I have a lot of friends that are farmers and I help them out when they need it.
If it ain't red leave it in the shed.
*Xbox One- FS17 and PC- FS15*
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

Santos, Brazil. I've been born and living all my life in Sao Vicente's island, Brazil and never saw a farm before. Authough Brazil is a large farming country mostly, i live in a high urban city here. What i like more in games is the realism and imitation of real life situations and FS17 brougth both with almost perffection. And now i am realy curious about farming life and can say, realy addicted to this game lol
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One