Where are we all from?

hawk67

Re: Where are we all from?

Post by hawk67 »

Hi am from Somerset /UK come from farming back ground am 48 and have been playing f's since 08 came out.hoping that this site is better than some have been on as have had few problems lately but no one wants to help....anyone wanna chat or email drop me a line
Tacit_Fiatagri2022

Post by Tacit_Fiatagri2022 »

Greetings,
I am from rural south-central Texas. I grew up on a 20-acre ranch in a town of just 1,100. While I've since departed the lifestyle, I have always longed for an eventual return.
idaho spud farmer

Post by idaho spud farmer »

Hello
I am a 6th generation farmer from Idaho, i run 2400 acres. This area is famous for seed potato production and is within 60 miles of two large malt barley plants for Busch and gmodello. Also a lot of the modern potato equipment used around the USA was invented or designed here in eastern Idaho. I have played farm sim a lot over the last 3 years, I try to get my wife to take a shift and help me (on my fake farm) but no luck so far.
Lister471

Post by Lister471 »

Wraith32 wrote:I'm british and live in the UK. I'm 32 and live in a small town near Leeds.
I am from Leeds West Yorkshire, Been playing FS since 09 ish, also love other sim games, and a wide selection of games.
GameGuy74

Post by GameGuy74 »

New Brunswick Canada here
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

The real Northern California.
Heavy Equipment Operator and Telecommunications field assistant.
Used to be a computer tech.
Lot of orchards and cattle pastures around here, and LOTS! of rice between here and Sacramento.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

farm country and Mennonite or Amish country depending on your local terminology... 51 years old.. and I work in an engineering office .... but would love to have my own farm.
Last edited by cr41g_1965 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I grew up on a farm in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. We grew barley, oats, alfalfa, and had beef c a t t l e and pigs. In early spring we made maple syrup. I live in the city now. I'd go back, but only to run a hobby farm.

I've been playing FS since 2013.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
threeshotwonder

Post by threeshotwonder »

New guy here, been playing FS for a whole 3 days now but have already logged 16 or so hours. Grew up on a tobacco farm in central Kentucky. Still live in the country but am now a heavy equipment hauler and part time carpenter.
Playing on PS4
PSN ID: theoriginal3sh0t
Boomhauer3517

Post by Boomhauer3517 »

Oxford nova scotia here i play for ps4 my question is does anyone here have preorder abilities at eb games for fs17 or is it totally blocked in canada? Trying to preorder at eb games and psn and no luck is it available in the larger areas like ontario andnquebec ?
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Boomhauer3517 wrote:Oxford nova scotia here i play for ps4 my question is does anyone here have preorder abilities at eb games for fs17 or is it totally blocked in canada? Trying to preorder at eb games and psn and no luck is it available in the larger areas like ontario andnquebec ?
EB Games I have not tried yet...but I do know it isn't up on PSN yet... my usual purchase location

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Nordvarg

Post by Nordvarg »

I'm from Norway, grew up in a pretty remote part of the country where small scale dairy farming and foresting was key industries for a lot of people. Not as much today, unfortunately... We consumers demand all sorts of quality food on our table. But we also want it to be as cheap as possible, making it hard to make a living from running a small farm in Norway... :(
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Nordvarg wrote:I'm from Norway, grew up in a pretty remote part of the country where small scale dairy farming and foresting was key industries for a lot of people. Not as much today, unfortunately... We consumers demand all sorts of quality food on our table. But we also want it to be as cheap as possible, making it hard to make a living from running a small farm in Norway... :(
I hear ya man. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

Country: The Netherlands. Province: Utrecht. City: IJsselstein.

Lots of farm land around us and thus lots of inspiration for playing FS. That's way I played it from the first version *LS 08 and on. Saw those big tractors and combines working the fields and had to drive those myself. Wile not owning a drivers permit for those huge awesome beasts, I had to do it virtually.
Most farm land is for grass and corn. Food for the cows, you see?

* LS (Landwirtschafts-Simulator) was in those days the only name of the game. The Farming Simulator brand came with FS11 if I'm not misstaken. :hmm:
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

LS09God wrote:The Farming Simulator brand came with FS11 if I'm not misstaken. :hmm:
Correct! :biggrin2: FS2009, FS2011, FS2013, FS15 and so on. :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt