Farming SImulator 17

agronomu

Farming SImulator 17

Post by agronomu »

Any news about Farming Simulator 17?
I found news about it on some websites.
One of the most important questions for Farming Simulator fans is when the new game version will be introduced. Although company still keeps that as a secret, Farming Simulator 2017 is expected to come in the early autumn of 2016. These guesses are made within the presumptions that new version of FS is being developed every second year. What is even better, some official information was published in well-known agriculture equipment company’s Lely website. It is the confirmation that most of us were waiting. But what is the most important that Lely will be collaborating with the GIANT (Farming Simulator company) and FS17 will be upgraded with the newest Lely machines. This improvement will develop the livestock area and will help to promote it comparing with agriculture. Many players were waiting such kind of upgrade because options to manage livestock farm was quite poor. From now on everyone will be able to try milking with the most professional equipment.

This information actually raises expectations and causes a lot of discussions between the fans. Most of them are happy to hear at least some official information, others are quite critical about the new version. They are satisfied with the current Farming Simulator. Although, we are quite optimistic about the FS17 and look forward to try it as soon as possible. But as it said, we will need to wait and be patent. Hopefully, there will occur more news and information so that we could update the fans and get a better overview of the coming game. Follow our website and get the hottest news about the Farming Simulator 2017
GIGANT-Famer

Re: Farming SImulator 17

Post by GIGANT-Famer »

Thanks for the Info. What was your first posting?
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Its a shame that Giants cant release a few pre production games to us the serious players prior to releasing to advise on the next game.

Or perhaps invite people to be testers??
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Zetor9145 wrote:Its a shame that Giants cant release a few pre production games to us the serious players prior to releasing to advise on the next game.

Or perhaps invite people to be testers??
I know there are testers but they usually have alot of editing and designing mods
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

I would be a tester, quite happily, but what I want in the game will be different from what a lot of others will have.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
Deason

Post by Deason »

I just got Farming Simulator 2015, and if i had to add a certain detail to the game it would be a lot more interaction around the map.
If we could start out with a little shed of a house, and a no structures with a single tractor and literally grow our farm into a massive place of our own design that would be amazing. Get to upgrade, and go into out homes. Go into other structures and do work for the community. If its one thing all gamer's want its options. If Bethsada, and Rockstar have one thing going for them that there competition doesn't it is that. This game franchise has the potential to be so out of this world fantastic with added game play like that.
jack-of-all-trades

Post by jack-of-all-trades »

what I would like to see in it is where people keep talking about where the game difficulty is to easy for some and alright with others or not realistic enough for whats left. Is for them to make it just slightly more challenging and add more detail and things to do but not to go to the extremes like some games. There is some tasks when it comes to operating the machinery or just even hooking up the implements that is best left unmentioned because it is maddening at how some of it has to be set just to work properly.
PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

There is all ready another topic just like this one...
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
FS17MODS

Post by FS17MODS »

agronomu wrote:Any news about Farming Simulator 17?
One of the most important questions for Farming Simulator fans is when the new game version will be introduced. Although company still keeps that as a secret, Farming Simulator 2017 is expected to come in the early autumn of 2016. These guesses are made within the presumptions that new version of FS is being developed every second year. What is even better, some official information was published in well-known agriculture equipment company’s Lely website. It is the confirmation that most of us were waiting. But what is the most important that Lely will be collaborating with the GIANT (Farming Simulator company) and FS17 will be upgraded with the newest Lely machines. This improvement will develop the livestock area and will help to promote it comparing with agriculture. Many players were waiting such kind of upgrade because options to manage livestock farm was quite poor. From now on everyone will be able to try milking with the most professional equipment.

This information actually raises expectations and causes a lot of discussions between the fans. Most of them are happy to hear at least some official information, others are quite critical about the new version. They are satisfied with the current Farming Simulator. Although, we are quite optimistic about the FS17 and look forward to try it as soon as possible. But as it said, we will need to wait and be patent. Hopefully, there will occur more news and information so that we could update the fans and get a better overview of the coming game. Follow our website and get the hottest news about the Farming Simulator 2017
You have stolen article from http://www.farming2017mod.com/farming-s ... ectations/ and linked to your website...
I found that you are stealing content from other websites and posting to this and other forums. Please remove stolen content from your website, because we will inform google and your content in your website will be removed from google.
Guil

Post by Guil »

FS17MODS wrote:
agronomu wrote:Any news about Farming Simulator 17?

You have stolen article from http://www.farming2017mod.com/farming-s ... ectations/ and linked to your website...
I found that you are stealing content from other websites and posting to this and other forums. Please remove stolen content from your website, because we will inform google and your content in your website will be removed from google.
Anything on the Internet especially forums isn't copyright protected. He clearly stated he found the "info" on other websites and was just sharing it.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree

How to post your log.txt
Elizandro

Post by Elizandro »

I started playing the FS13 and never stopped. Upon learning that the FS 17 can have Valtra and Massey Ferguson , I was pretty excited. But what would be really fantastic in FS17 would be the multiplayer option for consoles, since today's game on a PS3 .

Sorry for the failures in English
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yes! :lol: And then people on consoles can play with people on PC's, more people = more help! :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

It's not copyright infringement to copy up to a couple paragraphs from a article, but is it good practice to link the information source or to the rest of the article.
Playing on PC
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

yes indeed! :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt