Farming SImulator 17

Nejazi Alili

Farming SImulator 17 Loki

Post by Nejazi Alili »

Hello Giants Editor and Forum

Im from Macedonia how do i need to contact Giant Editor i want to have my farm with a map how i can have a dlc like a Gold add-on i have and my agro machines
Der_Tod

Re: Farming SImulator 17

Post by Der_Tod »

Welcome to the forum. Sorry, but I don't understand your question. What exactly do you want and what do you already have?

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Elizandro wrote:I started playing the FS13 and never stopped. Upon learning that the FS 17 can have Valtra and Massey Ferguson , I was pretty excited. But what would be really fantastic in FS17 would be the multiplayer option for consoles, since today's game on a PS3 .

Sorry for the failures in English
I don't think you will see FS17 on old generation consoles...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Danny844

Post by Danny844 »

What I'd like to see is more options and sort the hired workers out, you should be able to hire workers to do most things but you have to do their job for them when they can't go back to drop off a loaded truck or harvester. I'd love for them to allow people to merge on the map meaning I would have my farm and several other people have theirs, we work on the same map but on our own farms plus the option to trade with each other, maybe the maps would have to be abit larger I'm not sure I only ever play SP. Stop all this earning huge amounts of money from silage, it's just unrealistic and you wouldn't do that in real life then expect around £250,000.
Tutuka

Post by Tutuka »

hello all and will leave the version of the game for ps3?
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

FS 17 will not be available for PS3.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Since there is now an official FS17 thread, please post any further comments regarding FS17 there: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=94382
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules