Musique!!!!

Gerstner31

Re: Musique!!!!

Post by Gerstner31 »

Delta wrote:
Meowmixer75 wrote:whats a raver? or do you mean rager?
No raver if you don't listen to hardstyle/EDM/techno/trance you won't know. Basically it's just someone that's listens to that goes to the big EDM festivals and other small shows that have tons of lights/lasers etc
Didn't expect to find any fello Edm enthusiasts in here! Deadmau5, porter Robinson, hardwell, kaskade, Benni benassi, ferry corsten... Could go on for days! :coolnew: :coolnew:
Delta

Post by Delta »

Gerstner31 wrote:
Delta wrote:
Meowmixer75 wrote:whats a raver? or do you mean rager?
No raver if you don't listen to hardstyle/EDM/techno/trance you won't know. Basically it's just someone that's listens to that goes to the big EDM festivals and other small shows that have tons of lights/lasers etc
Didn't expect to find any fello Edm enthusiasts in here! Deadmau5, porter Robinson, hardwell, kaskade, Benni benassi, ferry corsten... Could go on for days! :coolnew: :coolnew:
Oh yea love my EDM.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
FlossieGl

Post by FlossieGl »

Ska-P - Welcome to Hell
Ska-P Intifada
Ska-P - Sexo Y Religion

hulle6 samsung galaxy s7 handyhülle
Das Ultra SlimCase fühlt sich sehr hochwertig an und der von anderen Usern bemängelte Plastikgestank war bereits nach ein paar Minuten verflogen.www.hulle6.com
Shadow_ASP

Post by Shadow_ASP »

Meowmixer75 wrote:UPDATE: FEBRUARY 9, 2016!!!
Also, has anyone listened to Five Finger Death Punch's new album Got Your Six? Pretty darn good! Love the new song: Wash It All Away and love Hell to Pay, plus Jekyll and Hyde. Ooo, and the titled track Got Your Six and many others.
I just discovered 5FDP at the end of january and got all their albums. I'm also loving pretty much the entire Got your Six album, but the American Capitalist and The wrong side of heaven vol 1&2 are also awesome albums.
Come to think of it, I like about half the songs on The way of the fist (the first album) and ALL the songs on all the other albums. Its rare that I come across a band where I like so many songs on every album.
I have been listening 5FDP exclusively every day to and from work since february 1st. :biggrin2:

I see some of you listen to Epica. I discovered them through listening to Kamelot (Simone Simmons is married to the keyboard-guy in Kamelot and performed some duetts with Khan). Epica have many great songs, but all in all I like Kamelot more than anything else (the Khan era). I'm proud and honored that I got the chance to see Kamelot live in Oslo April 16th and 17th in 2010. It was the last tour for Roy Khan (who actually lives 15km from me). I've been on every Kamelot concert in Oslo since. Its awesome but I'm seeing the "old" songs get more and more watered out by the newer songs with Tommy Karevik's style. He's good, but not in the same league as Roy Khan.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Shadow_ASP wrote: I just discovered 5FDP at the end of january and got all their albums. I'm also loving pretty much the entire Got your Six album, but the American Capitalist and The wrong side of heaven vol 1&2 are also awesome albums.
Come to think of it, I like about half the songs on The way of the fist (the first album) and ALL the songs on all the other albums. Its rare that I come across a band where I like so many songs on every album.
I have been listening 5FDP exclusively every day to and from work since february 1st. :biggrin2:
That's great that you have gotten into them! I have all albums in the deluxe editions. Way of the Fist - Iron Fist Edition (2 CD + DVD), War is the Answer (CD + DVD), American Capitalist (2 CD), The Wrong Side of Heaven Vol. 1 (Best Buy Exclusive 2 CD), The Wrong Side of Heaven Vol. 2 (Best Buy Exclusive CD + DVD), and Got Your Six (Best Buy Exclusive). Today I just listened to War is the Answer, and I could remember the good old days, just put in subs and it is awesome! Listened to Slipknot's All Hope is Gone on them... and, my god! It is epic! :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Shadow_ASP

Post by Shadow_ASP »

Meowmixer75 wrote:Today I just listened to War is the Answer, and I could remember the good old days, just put in subs and it is awesome! Listened to Slipknot's All Hope is Gone on them... and, my god! It is epic! :lol:
The only soundtrack I dont like (badly mixed) is the opening in "Hard to See" on the War is the answer album. It only sounds great with my Velo DD12+ sub. On anything else the fast bass-drums make the guitar-solo sound choppy because the speaker elements are'nt fast enough. On my stereo with the DD12+ the sub HPF and speaker LPF are both set to 80Hz so they dont overlap and thus the bass-drums to interfere much with the main-speaker elements making the guitar sound properly.
I have to say 5FDP makes swearing sound cool though :mrgreen:
....Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie....adiós....good riddance....f* you!

But if double bass-pedals are your thing you really ought to give Casey Grillo in Kamelot a serious listening. The guy is an animal, especially onstage. My fav songs are March of Mephisto, The Haunting, Forever, Pendulous Fall, Rule the world and Ghost Opera. If you havent heard Kamelot but are listening to Epica you've heard Khan's voice in Trois Vierges. Kamelot isnt as agressive as 5FDP but its more "mood-music", especially the live album "One cold winter's night" which was recorded in Rockefeller here in Oslo, Norway.
Listen to Forever on that album *thumbsup*
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I will have to check them out! :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt