Uh Oh! This Stuff Is Illegal in the US! XD / Poppy Harvesting

JohnDeere318

Uh Oh! This Stuff Is Illegal in the US! XD / Poppy Harvesting

Post by JohnDeere318 »

This person in Europe somewhere is growing Fiber Hemp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJKnz9hlB3Q

This stuff is illegal in the US, but looks nice! They said the use it for cows and fiber?
Last edited by JohnDeere318 on Thu May 19, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
mayoollie

Re: Uh Oh! This Stuff Is Illegal in the US! :D

Post by mayoollie »

Meowmixer75 wrote:This person in Europe somewhere is growing Fiber Hemp

This stuff is illegal in the US, but looks nice! They said the use it for cows and fiber?
You can grow hemp under license from the home office here. It is a variety which is extremely low in the narcotic active ingredient so you would be wasting your time trying to collect any of it.

If you like that you will like the cultivation of poppies for morphine production that we have here. They are more pale-blue in colour than red, however.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mayoollie wrote:
Meowmixer75 wrote:This person in Europe somewhere is growing Fiber Hemp

You can grow hemp under license from the home office here. It is a variety which is extremely low in the narcotic active ingredient so you would be wasting your time trying to collect any of it.

If you like that you will like the cultivation of poppies for morphine production that we have here. They are more pale-blue in colour than red, however.
Oh wow, I will have to check out a video on Poppies! :D

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Re: Uh Oh! This Stuff Is Illegal in the US! XD / Poppy Harvesting

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hello,

I found a video on the Tractorspotters' youtube channel of harvesting poppies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM9tQRJvz88

This is also cool! Is there a mod for this on Farm Sim?

How to post your log.txt
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mayoollie wrote:You can grow hemp under license from the home office here. It is a variety which is extremely low in the narcotic active ingredient so you would be wasting your time trying to collect any of it.
I just looked it up and I thought hemp was marijuana, is this true? Or are they the same? :hmm:

How to post your log.txt
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Meowmixer75 wrote:
mayoollie wrote:You can grow hemp under license from the home office here. It is a variety which is extremely low in the narcotic active ingredient so you would be wasting your time trying to collect any of it.
I just looked it up and I thought hemp was marijuana, is this true? Or are they the same? :hmm:
There both cannabis (or dope as we call it here) just different types. Hemp is better suited for making materials rather than smoking.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

trogladitez wrote:
Meowmixer75 wrote:
There both cannabis (or dope as we call it here) just different types. Hemp is better suited for making materials rather than smoking.
Ah ok, thanks! :biggrin2:

How to post your log.txt
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Meowmixer75 wrote:
Identical species of plant, just the cultivated variety has been bred to be a physically large and sturdy plant, making it ideal for fibre production.

It's narcotic value is nearly zero; it has been deliberately bred to have a minimal amount of the substance in it.

If you look at some of the hemp crops grown in Europe they are very very tall.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mayoollie wrote:
Meowmixer75 wrote:
Identical species of plant, just the cultivated variety has been bred to be a physically large and sturdy plant, making it ideal for fibre production.

It's narcotic value is nearly zero; it has been deliberately bred to have a minimal amount of the substance in it.

If you look at some of the hemp crops grown in Europe they are very very tall.
Oh wow! :D

How to post your log.txt
usrailfan1

Post by usrailfan1 »

It's snoop coww!

Smoke silage every day!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

usrailfan1 wrote:It's snoop coww!