The "power" of placeable trees and graphic settings ...

W1der

The "power" of placeable trees and graphic settings ...

Post by W1der »

What a fool I have been ...

I never liked the stock maps for some reason.
But I have found that they can "come alive" with "some" (a couple of hundred so far) placeable trees. :blushnew:
I guess they are in the shop for this reason (not to place close to the lumber yard for easy cash). :hmm:

Now I have no problem to spend the extra money I get when I have been playing for a while. :this:
Björnholm is looking better than ever ... *thumbsup*

Putting them and other "placeables", where they create an extra challenge to drive, makes the game even better ... :mrgreen:

Note:
I have been struggling with some lag before ... but found that "medium" (auto) is the sweet spot for my machine ... and the extra trees does not seem to be a problem.
I am not sure if "medium" and "medium auto" is the same ... as I recall having problems on "medium" before.
Resolution is set to 2560x1440.

Now my game is super smooth ... (with the exception of a harvester, getting some rubber band action on one small part of a field).
With the resolution set to 2048x1152, I can even do screen capture (video), without any serious frame drops.
The "viewing distance" is a bit of a drag though ... :sadnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5