Fs 17 Question

fsfanatick1122

Fs 17 Question

Post by fsfanatick1122 »

Will FS 17 have coop mode so you can play wiht your friend on console, thanks.
JohnDeere318

Re: Fs 17 Question

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Multiplayer is already like that, but I see what you mean, you want to not have to use the internet to play with your friend.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
IanM

Post by IanM »

Another question re FS 17. Will it be backwards compatible with FS15 or will all the good mods need to be changed ....I think I know the answer to that one already but I might be wrong.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

IanM wrote:Another question re FS 17. Will it be backwards compatible with FS15 or will all the good mods need to be changed ....I think I know the answer to that one already but I might be wrong.
No, it will be like the other Farm Sim's. They will need to be converted from FS15 to FS17. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
andydragon61

Post by andydragon61 »

Is there any more news on whats new for FS17? waited for E3 but nothing much was given away really.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Is there any more news on what's new for FS17? waited for E3 but nothing much was given away really.
Well, I've spent some time reading periodically over the past few weeks I have found many things, and, assuming it is true, here is what I can remember off of the top of my head. Here are some of my findings:

Sometime in the spring, GIANTS partnered with AGCO, which includes tractors and equipment such as Massy Ferguson, Valtra, Fendt, and Challenger. This means that most likely, some of these tractors will be included in FS17.( There were Massey Ferguson, Challenger, and Valtra tractors featured in the E3 trailer.)
There is supposed to be mod support for consoles.(I have doubts that this will boast ALL mods from all of the FS mods sites, but I would expect that it will be mods from the Farming Simulator site.)
There will be a new map in the United States based around Washington.(I believe Northwest U.S.)
There will be new crops.(This may also mean more equipment to play with)
I believe somewhere I read where someone interviewed GIANTS and they mentioned something about a new animal type.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Chosen

Post by Chosen »

Hi, I have a question. Is there going to be any new system for multiplayer money making? I mean if the player will benefit in any way by joining to others players farms. Or is it going to be same as all the other FS multiplayer where players that joins in multiplayer just wasting their time?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Chosen wrote:Hi, I have a question. Is there going to be any new system for multiplayer money making? I mean if the player will benefit in any way by joining to others players farms. Or is it going to be same as all the other FS multiplayer where players that joins in multiplayer just wasting their time?
We don't know, there hasn't been much confirmed yet. We will have to see, but I doubt it. :)

How to post your log.txt