andydragon61

Re: FS17 now on Amazon!

Post by andydragon61 »

cheers
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

threeshotwonder wrote:
andydragon61 wrote:where would be the best place to buy FS 17 for xbox one and is digital download better?
I'd say gamestop will let you preorder or just pick it up at walmart on launch day. I personally don't do digital download for console because i've had issues before with PS store not having older games i bought on my account.
WALMART?!?!?! :shock: :shock: I would never buy Farm Sim from Walmart! :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
danplayer01

Post by danplayer01 »

Is the Amazon version a physical copy?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

danplayer01 wrote:Is the Amazon version a physical copy?
Yes.

From Farm Sim's official site, it is a digital download, but I don't like digital downloaded games. I love to get the physical copies of anything I buy. I am not ready for digital downloading yet, and probably never want to. :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
danplayer01

Post by danplayer01 »

So the reason it's $15 more and a later release date is because it's a physical copy?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

danplayer01 wrote:So the reason it's $15 more and a later release date is because it's a physical copy?
Stegei from GIANTS told me that it is a mistake on Amazon's end. We'll have to see what happens in a month or two closer to the release date (October 25, 2016).

How to post your log.txt
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
threeshotwonder wrote:
andydragon61 wrote:where would be the best place to buy FS 17 for xbox one and is digital download better?
I'd say gamestop will let you preorder or just pick it up at walmart on launch day. I personally don't do digital download for console because i've had issues before with PS store not having older games i bought on my account.

Why not, do they do something to the disc at Walmart that makes it bad or something?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Farmer2B wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
threeshotwonder wrote: I'd say gamestop will let you preorder or just pick it up at walmart on launch day. I personally don't do digital download for console because i've had issues before with PS store not having older games i bought on my account.

Why not, do they do something to the disc at Walmart that makes it bad or something?
No, I am just not a Wal-Mart fan, plus they don't have Parental Advisory CD's, they only have the clean versions. :frown: Some of their stuff is very cheap. I bought a Samsung TV from there a few weeks ago, we'll see how it lasts. I wish there was a Best Buy in my area, but I am 30 minutes away from a Best Buy. I love Best Buy's stuff, haven't had anything break down.

How to post your log.txt