Pick 5 Vehicles/Equipment for FS17

Deadeye

Pick 5 Vehicles/Equipment for FS17

Post by Deadeye »

So, many of us have probably seen the "ideas for FS17 threads", and I see a lot of good ideas...but I am curious as to what equipment other people would prefer to see. It doesn't have to be ultra-specific, but I suppose it can be if you really want one particular tractor in the game. I'll start:
1. Straight Trucks(A flatbed, dump truck, and a log truck with a tandem loader. Maybe even more "American variants like Peterbilt or Kenworth.)
2. Pull behind disc mowers
3. A log Skidder
4. A tow behind corn chopper/silage harvester (Like the one in FS13)
5. At least a few pickup trucks( I believe the vehicle modification/customization has been confirmed, maybe this could be a good feature to go along with that.)
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
threeshotwonder

Re: Pick 5 Vehicles/Equipment for FS17

Post by threeshotwonder »

Atvs
Different sizes of equipment trailers
Better wood chipper options
Couple of different pickups (and the ability to have multiple people ride in multiplayer)
More diversified logging equipment
Playing on PS4
PSN ID: theoriginal3sh0t
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I agree with every one you said, though I would prefer to have the other 4 and have them well done before they have ATVs. They would just be a bonus.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
threeshotwonder

Post by threeshotwonder »

I could take or leave the atv but I'm desperately hoping we get more in depth logging equipment
Playing on PS4
PSN ID: theoriginal3sh0t
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

My 5 would have to be:

1. Pickup trucks (like @Deadeye and @threeshotwonder said)
2. Snowmobiles/ATV's/UTV's
3. Different header for New Holland CR10.90 (Draper 45 does NOT fit well, because it is a re-skin of the Case IH which are not the same!)
4. Bigger grain cart (Brents! But that won't happen)
And last but not least 5. Tow behind baler with the bale trailer behind that.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Speaking of vehicles... Will we have unlimited vehicles/ equipment like in fs15 ps4?
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

JohnDeere318 wrote: 3. Different header for New Holland CR10.90 (Draper 45 does NOT fit well, because it is a re-skin of the Case IH which are not the same!)
I am fairly sure at the time of FS15 release a vast majority of NH CR##.## heeders were the same as CASE combine headers just painted different colours to fit the brand.

I remember by all key dimensions and specifications including weight listed along with images they were the same, what you may be mistaking is the difference between Rigid Draper and Flex Draper and that of newer and older designs

Flex Draper - old design (tine-bar cam - left end for left-most reel, right of centre on left end of right reel)

Flex Draper - newer design (tine-bar cam - left end of left reel and right end of right reel)

however you cut it, they are the same bar the paint, and the newer and older tine-bar cam timing placement still result in the exact same weight of 9,930lb for the 880CF SuperFlex Draper of the new design and that of the 9,930lb for the old design 880CF SuperFlex Draper and CASE 3162 TerraFlex
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

My 5 would have to be:

1. Pickup trucks (like @Deadeye and @threeshotwonder said)
2. Snowmobiles/ATV's/UTV's
3. Different header for New Holland CR10.90 (Draper 45 does NOT fit well, because it is a re-skin of the Case IH which are not the same!)
4. Bigger grain cart (Brents! But that won't happen)
And last but not least 5. Tow behind baler with the bale trailer behind that.
You must mean a small square baler? Yes, that would be a good addition, as long as the trailers and baler could be bought separately, so that you could have one baler and several trailers. Especially with the rumor that players will be able to pick up small objects. A hay elevator could also be used, and bales could be manually unloaded and put into the barn in the hay mound.
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

One thing I would like to see is excavators.
They could be used for loading logs, silage or pretty much anything else.
They could also be fitted with a mulcher and used to remove unwanted trees and bushes around the map.

It would actually make a lot of sense, as assuming most players use console controlers even on PC, then if you had the left and right sticks mapped the same as the left and right joysticks in the excavator it would be quite realistic.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I would like more choices in the potato and beet harvesters, if its possible, that my number one. And one more thing, just thought about it, how about a NH tracked skidsteer?
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

A skid steer would be a nice addition. An excavator would be good too, although I would take it even further and add jobs in the game such as digging ditches.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Deadeye wrote:A skid steer would be a nice addition. An excavator would be good too, although I would take it even further and add jobs in the game such as digging ditches.
I like that idea, i really really do, but idk if the consoles can have removable ground, i play on ps4.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I don't know either. I myself played FS13 on the PS3 and greatly enjoyed it, and have FS15 on the PC, but if nothing changes with the developer's plans for mod support on consoles for FS17, I'll be buying it on my PS4 now that I have one.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

I'd like to see a placeable buildings function so we could build & set up our own farm the way we like. It would leave tons of potential for starting small and growing. Machinery, grain, livestock storage upgrades over time would make the game far more immersive.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Deadeye wrote:I don't know either. I myself played FS13 on the PS3 and greatly enjoyed it, and have FS15 on the PC, but if nothing changes with the developer's plans for mod support on consoles for FS17, I'll be buying it on my PS4 now that I have one.
Afaik, the mod support for consoles is still a go, no word on whether its going to be taking out. Thats my #1 thing im looking forward to for fs17.