I'm back

BullFarmer

Re: I'm back

Post by BullFarmer »

Scary stuff, never good to fall through the ground at no fault of your own!
We had a bridge collapse one place I was working when one of my friends was driving a Case 305 Magnum and powerharrow over it, that was scary but luckily it was not too high so no major harm done, tractor drove out again once the dust settled but it could have been a whole lot worse.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BullFarmer wrote:Scary stuff, never good to fall through the ground at no fault of your own!
We had a bridge collapse one place I was working when one of my friends was driving a Case 305 Magnum and powerharrow over it, that was scary but luckily it was not too high so no major harm done, tractor drove out again once the dust settled but it could have been a whole lot worse.
Uh, ya! :lol: that can be very scary stuff! I have seen videos of that and I get scared just seeing it! I could only imagine it in real life! So glad your friend was ok, but yeah it could have been worse.

Here is that video I was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEHxuB2sXc

Edit: Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcuZKbqOKI I would've had a heart-attack! :sadnew: :frown:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Congratulations on your recovery... no easy feat I know. Glad you are back.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Glad to have you back Delta!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel