Realism ...

W1der

Realism ...

Post by W1der »

So ...
... why isn´t there any Pokémons in the game (as they are every where else these days)!?

Just asking :hmm:

:lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Hoss1

Re: Realism ...

Post by Hoss1 »

Noooooo! :lol:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hoss1 wrote:Noooooo! :lol:
I have to agree! :lol: I hate that new game that kids are playing. Yeah, they maybe outside, but they are wasting their life playing a game that will most likely get your no where. Farming Simulator I think teaches you to maintain a farm and thinking to what you should purchase and what you should buy, fields, machinery etc. Pokémon Go? Yeah, no learning in that. (*shaking my head left and right*)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
fhinze

Post by fhinze »

Will you be able to connect the Animal troughs with the water tower or water source using pumps and pipes? or will you have to drive the water to the animals for the rest of your Farm Sim Career? That can get tedious after a while - Modern Farmers automate their water supply, to save on time and money. I agree, Animals have to drink, so you have to supply water, but there are usually different ways to automate water supply. Alternatively, How about getting the municipality to connect your pigsty for you if you are not allowed to do it yourself. LOL. I feel there are still many real life farming elements and options lacking from this Game though, like seasons, a more real life plant growing cycle, a better money system, with taxation on income and assets etc! Anyone still remember this golden oldie?: http://www.bestoldgames.net/eng/old-games/simfarm.php - It had more realistic seasons, finances even a growing town; and that was about 20 years ago! let alone placing fences and roads. I don't want to take anything away from Farming simulator 17. I play Farming Simulator 15 a lot and I really enjoy it. I have already per-ordered 17 via Steam. It's a fantastic game. But there is still room for huge improvements. And one source for improvement ideas can certainly be found in games made 20+ years ago! Just saying